GlassesUSA.com has been disrupting the traditional eyewear industry becoming the fastest growing, leading online eyewear retailer in the world with millions of happy customers. Our cutting edge in-house technologies and data driven philosophy constantly keeps us in the frontlines of the global eCommerce, B2C industry.
Our Product Team is entrepreneurial and value driven:
We drive the development of a world-class product that powers GlassesUSA.com’s transformation of optical retail. We create web and mobile experiences that make GlassesUSA.com a delightful place to shop.
Whether on mobile or desktop, we leverage data, user-centric design, machine learning, and agile methodologies to exceed customer expectations and achieve operational excellence, fuelling company growth.
Our work requires us to move fast and collaborate to discover, build, and scale.
About The Role:
As a Project Manager, your role is to make the product department, and as a consequence, the entire organization work more smoothly and efficiently.
While always managing existing processes, you’ll have to keep two eyes open for inefficiencies, hardships, opportunities, and ways to improve in order to help drive the team forward.
Your responsibilities will include the entire product lifecycle, organizational knowledge base, interdepartmental working processes, roadmap prioritization, and much more.
What You'll Do:
- Setup and optimize feature life-cycle process from idea to deployment and maintenance
- Help create, prioritize, monitor, and execute short (blitz) and long-term (quarterly) plans
- Act as a mediator between GlassesUSA’s development teams and 3rd party development teams (factories, delivery services)
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Initiating and leading 3rd party integrations and maintain relationships with them
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Help build and maintain a product knowledge base to be used by the entire organization
- Ownership of the product tech stack
- Manage the customer feedback lifecycle
- Report and escalate to management as needed
What You Should Have:
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in project management - preferably web/app development projects - A Must!
- Strong technical understanding in order to manage technological limitations and communicate them to R&D teams - A Must!
- Good understanding of agile processes and project lifecycle methodologies - A Must!
- Superior analytical understanding. Generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations - A Must!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.- A Must!
- Experience with working with Russian R&D teams - An advantage
- Strong initiative: undertake self-development activities, seek increased responsibilities, take independent action, calculated risks, and seize opportunities.
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects, working well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines, and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority.
Role is located in Ramat HaChayal, Tel Aviv in a hybrid capacity.