Meet Gorgias, the customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to support all the tools in their stack. Our product unifies support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
In Gorgias, every incoming support ticket displays customer info such as order and conversation history, giving agents the context they need to provide the fast support customers expect. Plus, support teams can work more efficiently by easily viewing, tagging, and prioritizing every open ticket across all their support channels.
We even process these tickets with our proprietary machine learning algorithms, and can deflect up to a third of repetitive merchant tickets without human interaction, through our Automation Add-on. Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including Steve Madden, Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times.
We raised our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our Gorgias team, for starters. We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
Join our team for the opportunity to:
👩🏼💻Work with smart, passionate people every day
💪 Get extreme ownership over your work and results
🧠 Be treated like the expert you are
What You'll Do
As Product Marketing Manager, your goal will be to lead the commercialization of our product.You’ll be the second PMM of the team. Ilke, the first one, is in charge of all automation-add-on-related features. As our second PMM, you will be in charge of the GTM strategy for all of our integrations and our competitive intelligence.If you enjoy interviewing customers, interpreting data, leading cross-team collaboration projects, and writing impactful messaging, then this could be your dream job!
Who You Are
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, 3 years as a Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated experience in leading the Go To Market strategy for a SaaS product or features
- Experience in crafting impactful messaging
- Comfortability in running data-driven analyses (quantitative and qualitative) to make rational decisions
- Superb written and oral communication skills
More than skills, we’re looking for a marketer with a problem-solver mindset. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay; nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Company Perks & Benefits
💰 Competitive salary & equity (60th+ percentile of your local market)
🏖 5 weeks of vacation
🍼 Paid parental leave
💻 Latest MacBook Pro or equivalent
🩺 Complimentary private health insurance (we use Alan)
🚊 50% of public transportation reimbursed (Vélib, Navigo, etc.)
🍴Personal credit card to buy lunches during the week (we use Swile)
💆 Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books, courses, training sessions, etc.)
😍 Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once traveling is safe, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
This position is open to remote if you're located in the US, or in Western Europe
The position's Interviewing Process
- Initial call with Alex, recruiter (30 min)
- Marketing call - Julien, PMM team lead (45 min)
- Case study exercise on a made-up product “How to commercialize our Tiktok integration”
- Case study review call - Julien (PMM team lead) and Ilke (PMM) (45 min)
- Meet the team - Pilar (Senior Product Manager, Developer Relations) or Chris (Leads Tech & Product PartnershipsMuteStart a Call) (30 min)
- Founder's call with Romain, CEO
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation, good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all.
More Cool Things To Know About Gorgias... 😁
- Raised our Series A for $14M in 2019
- Raised our Series B for $25M in 2020
- Raised our Series C for $30M in 2022
- We went from 0 to 8000 merchants using our platform every day from 2016 to 2021
- We have a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor