Hi there!We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product – a platform for digital marketers.And this is our PPC specialist role for idea generators, planning geniuses, and natural-born analysts.Tasks in the role
- Launching and optimizing campaigns with large-scale budgets through different channels.
- Measurement and reporting of paid advertising activity, including producing reports and communicating the results to internal stakeholders.
- Designing, launching, and analyzing conducted experiments.
- Refilling the knowledge base with systematized best practices.
- Continuous new features, mechanics, placement research, and testing.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Google Ads and DV360 platforms.
- Good analytical skills, strong knowledge of experiment design and analysis, ability to formulate correct hypotheses, and make conclusions from data.
- Comfortable with large sets of data and numbers, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets—Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics platform.
- Awesome teamwork and communication skills and ability to relay technical information/data/results to non-technical team members.
- Advanced English level.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if:
- You have experience building reporting using SQL + Bigquery/Tableau/GDS experience is a plus.
- High standards for your work quality.
- Consistent desire to evolve as a professional.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- High levels of autonomy, self-motivation, and innovation.
A Bit About The Team
Paid Traffic Agency is an in-house holistic Digital Advertising Agency for all internal Semrush products.We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortable
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh – call it what you like ;)
- Health insurance coverage (up to 120 eur/month)
- Working from a modern coworking space (or working from home)
- Commuting expense coverage - NL Business Card
- Internet coverage (up to 30 eur/month)
- Corporate events
- Annual paid vacation (25 days)
- Training, courses, conferences
- English and Dutch courses
- Gifts for employees
Finally, a Little More About Our Company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and many more. In March 2021 Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit and individual qualifications