Our client, a well-established multi-brand D2C eCommerce company operating in the USA, is looking for an experienced Operations Director for a full-time remote job.
This role requires top talent to oversee product delivery, digital marketing and customer support teams in order to design, develop and offer mass-market products that meet even the highest expectations of customers.
This exciting opportunity requires a successful leader with exceptional communication and soft skills, who has experience leading teams, managing their objectives and achieving strategic goals.
Furthermore, experience working with an established eCommerce company, product launches on Marketplaces for an English speaking audience is required along with strong PM methodology expertise such as budgeting & risk management planning and extensive knowledge of physical mass market E-marketing strategies.
A track record of managing multiple initiatives combined with out-of-the box thinking - turning complex ideas into simple solutions - are critical qualifications for this role.
With sales experience on eCommerce platforms, digital marketing skills, plus a functional understanding of Shopify - you have the perfect skill set desired to bring success.
Additionally, the candidate must possess advanced English proficiency (spoken/written), and demonstrate creative problem-solving abilities.
Your Tasks Will Include
As the leader of this team, you will be tasked with ensuring a cohesive operation and guiding your subordinates to success.
You'll need to ensure that all activities undertaken by the organisation are in line with established policies and regulations while also keeping an eye out for potential risks or product innovations. This position requires expertise in developing customer-centric solutions coupled with profitability analysis to guarantee increased sales figures. Additionally, attention must be paid towards company websites so they can remain organised as well as insightful business plans which should lay out clear objectives on how goals can be achieved swiftly and efficiently.
- Lead the team by providing guidance and coaching to subordinates
- Lead all company’s operations, support and coordinate the teams (RnD, marketing, supply chain, customer support)
- Ensure adherence of the organization’s daily activities and long-term plans to established policies and legal guidelines
- Direct, laconic and on-time reporting to the owner
- Develop product go-to-marketplace strategies and build proven customer-centric solutions
- Profitability analysis
- Develop and manage product groups according to latest technologies
- Product success analysis to increase sales and work with risks
- Organize management and growth of company websites
- Prepare business plans for the attainment of goals and objectives
- 4+ yeas in e-commerce - launching products for English-speaking audiences
- Experience and great understanding of Amazon FBA
- Successful experience in leading people, being a team player
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Strong knowledge of PM methodologies: building and managing plans, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, and estimating
- Proven track record of managing multiple initiatives
- Strong communication and soft skills
- Ability to tailor messaging to different audiences
- Creativity - you can take complex and make it simple
- Analytical mindset with genuine attention to details
- Out of the box thinking to solve problems
- 100% remote
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
- Interesting and challenging tasks
- Perspective work in the US company
- Professional team and friendly colleagues
- Career growth and personal development opportunities
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement