Department: Marketing and Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation: €700 - €1,400 / month
Working closely with big brands and building powerful stores is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb is working with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 50+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Analytics, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Our growing and ever-evolving Digital Growth team is looking for bright, talented, and dedicated people to join us in creating and delivering PAID TRAFFIC THAT CONVERTS and “growth hacks” for top global eCommerce brands in Europe and the US.
You will learn to work with Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok Ads, Reddit, explore and put into practice the latest trends in paid traffic acquisition - from bid automation to AI.
What will you be dealing with?
Are you willing to work in a challenging and dynamic environment where you can LEARN and GROW in the digital marketing field every day?
Are you passionate about EXPERIMENTING A LOT to reach the right audience with engaging messaging?
Are you excited to see RESULTS coming from your work on a daily basis?
If the answer is YES, YES, YES -> apply right away!
- Support account managers in daily campaign management (keywords, targeting, audiences, text ads, conversions, etc.)
- Contribute to successful campaigns launch and optimization in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, etc.), LinkedIn ads
- Participate in traffic channel auditing
- Help with creative ads development and testing
What We Are Looking For
- Interest in digital marketing and understanding of how the internet works
- An interest in human psychology and decision-making processes
- You can work independently, do your research, and are not scared to ask questions when needed
- You're highly organised – take notes, document everything
- Humility and wisdom to accept that there will be times when you are wrong
- Good English skills – you’re articulate, can write and communicate well
Bonus Points (not Required) If You Have
- Experience with digital advertising
- Experience and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Experience in media planning
- Excel skills
If you lack some of these skills, but consider yourself a fast learner, get in touch, and we'll see if you have what it takes.
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually, test assignments and an interview!
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
As we hire globally and our career site is meaningful for possible colleagues all around the world, the salary depends on the location. More information is available on the local job sites, or contact us directly.