CRO Gurus is looking for a new eCommerce CRO specialist to join our team.
We are a fully remotely hands-on Ecommerce growth consulting company and are looking for someone to help our clients grow their online stores. Your job is to eventually take charge of select projects and help mastermind strategies and implementation for our clients.
You will be accountable for client retention together with a senior team member.
We don't expect you to be completely ready for this position but require you to understand the fundamentals of Ecommerce CRO. You will also need to have a foundation in digital marketing and be able to communicate well in English.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our team and clients to advise and grow our client's businesses.
- Plan and (and conduct client meetings).
- Conduct analyses of eCommerce stores and their analytics data.
What you’ll get:
- Flexibility with your work Schedule - Have more control over your time schedule and working environment. Mostly you get to work during the hours that fit your energy cycles best.
- Paid Study Hours – We are committed to helping you grow professionally, so we devote 10% of your weekly hours to paid study time.
- Job Autonomy - Everything we do has a purpose & there is no pointless bureaucracy here. We move FAST and keep things lean.
- Spend all your work time with marketing, tech, and analytics in a fast-paced environment where every day is challenging.
- Get to work with other smart people as a team while you focus on strategy and client meetings.
The skills needed:
- Excellent English communication skills are a necessity (both written & oral).
- Understanding in Google Analytics.
- Some relevant eCommerce consulting experience from a related role (Preferably front-end or digital marketing).
The right candidate we’re looking for:
- Coachable – someone we can help grow into a superstar. Very eager to learn and able to process instructions and understand the core reasoning behind the processes.
- Eager and able to quickly implement newly learned skills. Hungry to improve.
- You must like to work hard because we always put in 100% effort.
- Culture Fit – we are an ambitious, supportive, and positive go-getter culture.
You have a passion for Ecommerce and helping to improve our client's businesses, and you are eager to improve your skills continuously. You are a problem solver and a dependable person who always gives out his best.
What you’ll need:
- Full-time capacity to put in 30-33 hours/week (132h/month)
- Being available and responsive between 14:00–17:00 EET (Monday to Friday).
- A good computer with a stable and fast internet connection + a webcam, and a microphone.
All of this starts after a one (1) month mutual assessment period at half the time rate and workload.
A full-time month for us is considered 132 tracked hours per month.
Does it sound like you?
Here’s how to apply:
2. If you pass our screening process, you’ll receive an invitation from us for your interview. This will take around 45 minutes + a soft skill test of 15 minutes.
3. If you qualify for our list of candidates, we will contact you again to schedule you for the final interview. This will take 75-90 minutes of your time.
We’re aiming to find the right fit in June. If you have any questions or feedback, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
That being said, we wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you join our ambitious and supportive team soon.
Founder of CRO Gurus
Links to find out more about us:
A full-time month for us is considered 132 tracked hours. The salary is based on performance and seniority (with RON 6'500 monthly salary being the minimum and RON 10'000 the maximum – this depends on your performance and seniority).
We won’t consider people messaging us directly (except for questions/feedback, as stated earlier).