We are looking for a candidate for the Amazon Marketing Content Manager role, to take ownership of the UGT BRANDS e-commerce products content creation and development. If you have experience working with Amazon PL FBA, have a deep understanding of Amazon marketing, love finding creative solutions for marketing issues and you are a result-oriented individual, who loves to get things done - we would love to hear from you!
We started our journey in 2016 as an e-commerce company selling direct-to-consumer products in the USA and Canada. We currently own a couple of best-selling cosmetic brands on Amazon and have a lot of room to grow and expand.
We are a fully remote company and we have a self-starter culture with no hand-holding and an amazing team that is supportive, values open conversation but values independent thinkers able to figure things out.
This position is responsible for creating new product content and improving our current product listings conversion rate.
This includes working with all available Amazon visual content aspects and instruments. all aspects of the business, managing day to day operations, assortment, pricing, promotions, advertising and account reconciliation. This is done in collaboration and coordination with internal and external relationships and operations across marketing, finance, logistics, customer service and IT.
- Managing full scope of tasks related to Amazon visual content and listing products on Amazon
- Develop strategies on copy and visual content to increase conversion.
- Coordinating creation of SEO texts for products using Amazon SEO tools for keywords (Helium 10, Datadive etc.)
- Managing competitors listing analysis, design and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights
- Coordinating creating new product listings (both text and graphic) - creating briefs and coordinating subcontractors tasks
- Maintaining and improving existing products content on Amazon (both text and graphic)
- Coordinating videos creating
- Developing Amazon brand stores and brand content
- Monitoring, analysing, A/B testing listing/content performance and forming conclusions based on key performance indicators and taking appropriate action when course correction is required.
- Experience of work with Amazon PL in a marketing/sales related role (understanding the principles and features of work)
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Experience with SEO texts, SEO text optimization, Helium 10 or similar
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of deliverables and outcomes
- Strong analytical and project-management skills
- Understanding of the principles of the content manager position, experience working with creative teams
- Competitive salary rate in USD
- Flexible remote work in an experienced and authentic team
- Company with international flair
- Startup environment with flat hierarchies
- Trainings and support