We are a company on a mission to breathe life back into the buyer's journey and help people fall back in love with the brands that make them thrive.
At PriceSpider, we help brands from around the world make the shopping experience more human. And what is more human than shopping for our necessities and luxuries. The beauty of commerce is opening ourselves up to something new.
At PriceSpider we're always looking for the best talent, to serve the best brands on the planet, no matter where you hail from, what background you have, or how you identify, you have a home at PriceSpider. No extra legs needed...talent required.
When you choose to work at PriceSpider — just like the brands, retailers, and shoppers we serve — we all stand together as one. 350 employees working from four countries serving brands across the globe toward one inclusive goal.
The Senior Customer Success Manager partners with our customers. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, they will be the main day-to-day point of contact for their book of business. They own the client relationship and be charged with maintaining and growing revenue from customer set while delivering a high-level of customer satisfaction. This individual is an outstanding relationship-builder with a strong customer success mindset, a combination of technical and sales aptitude, collaborative by nature and comfortable being hands-on in the trenches.
What will you be doing:
- Own a book of business where you are responsible for managing the full customer lifecycle including adoption, add-on selling, and renewals.
- Execute at a high level to achieve goals around retention, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer retention and retention initiatives.
- Partner with the net new sales team and other internal teams to deploy new customers and become trusted advisors to existing customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in e-Commerce and across our product suite.
- Provide your customers with valuable insights to help them achieve their business objectives including pulling reports, analyzing data, and understanding what it means and why it matters to your customers.
- Develop success plans and drive quarterly business reviews at the executive level.
- Develop cross-functional relationships at the user and executive level across multiple internal teams and brands.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years' experience in high volume Account Management or Customer Success working in digital media, e-commerce, technology platforms and/or a SaaS company.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow a large book of business and share best practices with team of account managers.
- Experience working with major retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot, Kroger, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, etc.) is a plus.
PriceSpider encourages a healthy work-life balance and commitment to employee wellbeing. We are consistently evaluating areas to support and foster a community of engaged employees. PriceSpider is an international employer so some benefits offering will vary from country to country, however, below you can see employer sponsored contributions:
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- 401K Match
- Flexible vacation
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave (US)
- Technical stipend
- Professional development programs
- Wellness programs
The base salary for this role is $85,000 - $110,000, excluding variable bonus. Please note that our salary ranges are based on current market data and the offered compensation may vary based on experience, skills, location, and other factors permitted by law.
PriceSpider is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.