Who are we?
We are a venture-backed startup founded by ex-Googler data enthusiasts and built by talented people all over the world. Our mission is to fix the internet with effective user experiences that leverage AI.
We enable commerce websites to increase their effectiveness through AI driven user experiences. Every company should be able to provide Amazon, Netflix, and TikTok level effectiveness without a massive AI team. Our customers love us because we increase their revenue with little effort and they don’t pay unless we deliver results.
The company raised $5 million from big_bets, RTP Global, and Angel Invest, with participation from Matthew Freud and the founders of digital commerce platform VTEX.
Who are you?
You have leadership skills and like to understand and work closely with the business, are curious, skeptical, humble, and ambitious at the same time. You believe the ultimate way to prove a solution is with Data.
When interfacing with a business you summarize possible outcomes and options, their strengths and weaknesses. Nobody can predict the future. Seeing and articulating some of the possible paths is what you do well.
- Experience selling SaaS/API/Cloud products on b2b market
- Experience selling to CTO/CPO/CEO in the enterprise e-commerce
- Proven record of success with the entire sales cycle, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Need to have an active network in e-commerce b2b market
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Develop and nurture relationships within Enterprise ecommerce accounts globally
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new DataMilk products into existing accounts
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles
- Work closely with product and marketing to ensure a coherent and successful external representation of the product and brand
- Develop sales procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in HubSpot
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Plan and meet quarterly OKRs
Why Join Us?
We are just about to enter a growth phase in the business which means we’re aggressively increasing our headcounts primarily across engineering, AI and Sales and Marketing departments. The team size is about 40 people. You’ll work in close conjunction with the founding leadership – CTO and CEO, VP infrastructure, data science, and machine learning leaders.
We’re remote all the way
Forget the commute, work from anywhere in the world with other amazing people, enjoy getting together in person in beautiful places like our last get-together in Rio De Janeiro.
We also offer:
- Stock Option Plan
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited Vacation and Sick Leave policy
- International Travel