What Is Topsort
Join us at Topsort, a dynamic and innovative Series A startup in the media space that is democratizing the secret of profitable and delightful Google and Amazon style advertising via simple, auction-based products that leverages newest technology in machine learning.
With a vision to redefine media consumption, we're on our way to becoming the next big thing in the digital landscape, akin to early Google. We are looking for a Product Manager to be at the forefront of this exciting journey.
At Topsort, we're reshaping the e-commerce landscape with our cutting-edge growth media infrastructure and tools. We believe in making advertising intuitive, intelligent, and genuinely cool, without any of the creepy ads or cookie-obsession (well, maybe just the chocolate ones). In a rapidly changing industry, we're on a mission to democratize monetization access for all and ensure that advertising doesn't leave any brand or seller feeling confused or overwhelmed.
Our team is all about straightforward communication, embracing feedback without taking it personally, and fostering a super collaborative environment. We thrive on working together, lifting each other up, and getting things done with a sense of urgency. We're the kind of team that loves making bold choices, sharing extraordinary opinions, and maintaining a 100mph pace. No endless meetings here – if it can be done today, we're all about getting it done today.
- Execute the product roadmap by overseeing the entire product lifecycle, including vision, planning, and execution;
- Write product requirements that provide adequate technical details for developers and a clear overview for executives and non-technical team members;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define technical and product requirements and create detailed specifications;
- Participate in sprint planning and review meetings with development teams to ensure that technical and product requirements are met;
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify and evaluate technical solutions, considering trade-offs and feasibility;
- Continuously monitor and assess product performance to identify opportunities for improvements and drive innovation;
- Maintain technical documentation, including architecture diagrams and specifications;
- Support solutions and operations teams to ensure that products meet operational requirements;
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative environment to drive product development and launch successful products.
What We Expect From You
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related roles in a B2B SaaS environment;
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling products, especially complex SaaS and API products;
- Strong organizational and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with executive-level stakeholders and manage Enterprise customers;
- Data-driven decision-making abilities, familiarity with tools like Mixpanel, Looker, SQL and unafraid to learn and adapt to new tools;
- Bachelor's degree highly desirable, preferably in Computer Science or a related field;
- A team player mindset - Topsort's culture fosters a collaborative environment, where ownership and collaboration are valued.
What is it like to work at Topsort?
- Silicon Valley to the World: We were born in the pandemic by Stanford and Harvard alum cofounders who offers remote-working options with coworking memberships and (at least) once a year in person offsite gathering. You’ll be welcomed by coworkers in 11 countries that all bring a unique perspective to the company from day 1.
- Valued for Your Individuality: From personalized birthday gifts to work anniversaries, and management training program or in-person gatherings or career talks and mentorships, part-time DJs and tik-tok vloggers are also commercial leaders and technical staff at Topsort. We don’t take management with a cookie cutter approach - but rather we cherish your quarkes and think it makes us stronger.
- Constant Improvement: The best way to grow is by doing, Topsort team is made of action-driven, intelligent, and curious individuals who are constantly seeking improvements and reinventions that lead to be a better output and never content with the status quo.
- Embrace a Sports Team Mentality: We are all helpful and collaborative internally. You are ultimately surrounded by just different people that are all here to help you get the job done and shine as team.
- Direct and Speedy: We give candid feedback, push each other to set higher goals and produce more impact by always thinking “how do we do this faster and better”
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Because we believe every person who is joining an early stage fast growing startup should be incentivized as the company grows. Of course, 401k, dental, medical and vision insurance - and we continually add to our benefits package based on employee preferences and feedback, ensuring that we take care of our team in the best possible way!
Topsort is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Are you ready to apply? Email HR@TOPSORT.COM