Present in MENA countries, OTO is a multi-language, All-in-one Shipping Management Software that helps Ecommerce Stores and Omnichannel brands to ship their e-commerce orders seamlessly with 100+ shipping companies locally and internationally. Our customers are looking for the best way to deal with shipping and OTO provides the easiest one. We are in the journey of building MENA's next global startup, but solving a global problem, which is shipping! How? Automation is one of our keywords (or OTOmation as we like to write it). Innovation and Automation together make shipping accessible to everyone.
OTO is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. We’re building a culture where amazing people (like you) can do their best work at OTO. We have a no-door policy, which means we encourage openness, honesty, and respect for other points of view. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment and they take care of each other, but mostly we all love Pizza - you will know why later ;)
Looking for a company where you can be part of a quick learning team, shaping the future of global e-commerce? Welcome on board!
OTO is now on the hunt for an experienced and energetic Operations Specialist. You will bring your expertise and enthusiasm into the team, and drive OTO growth into the MENA Market. We are looking for someone who is highly enthusiastic, energetic, and results-driven.
You will be responsible for:
- Handle the A to Z process of shipment flow;
- Optimize operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards;
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures that help streamline OTO’s operations;
- Ensure the closing of all Customer Success tickets related to AGG DC;
- Act as an OTO representative regarding all AGG DC matters or claims;
- Manage phase 1 of receiving and revising DC invoices and COD’s;
- Conduct data analysis related to all AGG DC operations;
- Work in collaboration with the Customer Success Team Members to ensure satisfactory customer satisfaction;
- Conduct regular follow-ups with the Customer Success Department to maximize the potential for customer experience improvements;
- Track and report on operational performance;
- Any other duties as required by management.
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Proven work experience as an Operations Specialist or relevant role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field
- Detail-oriented, organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent data analysis and negotiation skills
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets and database skills
- Must be a Saudi citizen.
It will be considered a big plus if you:
- Have international experience.
- Have previously worked in fast-growing SaaS start-ups.
In OTO, we have adapted the Remote Working culture, where we work from home, favourite coffee shop, on the beach, or at an art museum! You can work from anywhere you like. We are result-driven, and you will be surrounded by aggressive achievers. Keep in mind, we are not able to provide a Sponsorship Visa for this role; Therefore, It is essential that you apply for this position only if you have legal authorization to work in the country in which you are applying.
- No clocking in/out. We don’t believe in micromanaging and our working relationships are based on mutual trust, that’s why we don’t require our team to clock in and out of work. Of course, this trust relationship works both ways!
- Work alongside an ambitious and supportive team. We are growing fast and no two days look the same at OTO, but one thing never changes: your colleagues are always there to support you and to bounce off ideas!
- Growth and learning opportunities. We believe that in order to grow as a company, our team also needs to continue learning and developing.
- Stock options: we believe that everyone should feel like building his own company! That's why we offer stock options for all employees working at OTO.