We are seeking an experienced Keyword Research Specialist to join our team and assist in optimizing our Amazon product listings.
As a Keyword Research Specialist, you will be responsible for researching and analyzing keywords that are relevant to our products and ensuring that they are included in our product listings in a strategic and effective manner. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Amazon's search algorithm and be able to use this knowledge to develop and implement an effective keyword strategy.
• Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify high-value keywords that will improve our products' search rankings on Amazon.
• Optimize product titles, descriptions, and other product listing fields with relevant keywords to improve search ranking and drive sales.
• Monitor and analyze product listings' performance and make ongoing improvements to keyword strategy as needed.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with our keyword strategy.
• Keep up to date with Amazon's search algorithm changes and other industry developments to ensure our keyword strategy is always up-to-date and effective.
• Provide regular reports and analysis on the performance of our product listings and keyword strategy.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
• At least 2 years of experience in keyword research and optimization for Amazon product listings.
• Excellent understanding of Amazon's search algorithm and how to optimize product listings for search ranking.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to drive decision making.
• Proficiency in keyword research tools such as DataDive, Helium 10, and Jungle Scout.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
If you are an experienced Keyword Research Specialist with a passion for driving sales on Amazon, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!