Our eCommerce team strives to showcase Staples’ value proposition and experience to customers through digital vehicles, including SEO, paid search, display affiliates, paid social media and more. We utilize online merchandising and campaigns executed by both humans and automated tools to convert new and returning website visitors into customers. Our team also ensures that our mobile and desktop websites and apps are easy to use, delivering the digital experience that our customers expect. At the same time, our teams focus on building and executing a strong innovation pipeline for the future. We work end-to-end with our sales, merchandising, finance, logistics and technology teams to provide a world-class, holistic digital experience, growing profitable results in a fun and rewarding work environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Map the current customer experience from online browsing to order pick-up/delivery, identifying pain points, and recommending site and/or operational improvements.
- Design, test & implement promotional & awareness campaigns to incent Staples.com and Staples Business Advantage customers to trial BOPIS (Buy Online Pick up in Store).
- Track progress and provide regular reporting on multiple metrics, including orders, sales & margin. Conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed to understand trends and support seasonal initiatives such as Back-to-School and Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Partner with Staples and Staples Retail inventory teams to maximize the products available for BOPIS and SFS.
- Review upcoming seasonal priorities to identify opportunities for cross-channel promotions and partner with merchants on implementation.
- Become knowledgeable with internal systems to make necessary updates related to cross-channel eligibility and promotions in cooperation with the Sr. Promotions Specialist.
- Provide additional support to the Promotions team through ad-hoc analytics & project management.
What you bring to the table:
- Strong organizational/project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Works effectively with cross functional partners with competing interests
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to ramp on different tools & systems
- Experience with leading meetings and making presentations to senior leadership
What’s needed- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience in Ecommerce or Merchandising.
- Experience and knowledge with Buy Online Pick up in Store
What’s needed- Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree
- Experience with cross-channel and/or omni-initiatives preferred.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups
- Flexible PTO (22 days) and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays)
- Online and Retail Discounts, Company Match 401(k), Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs, and more perks and benefits
Interested in joining the team? Check out our perks and benefits !
Staples believes Inclusion is a verb and we encourage diversity of thinking and ideas as well as backgrounds and experiences. Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.