Who Is Prosana
We are all about people at Prosana, and helping everyone we engage with find a sense of purpose in their work. That's our number one value that we share inside and out! We're a recruitment and team growth company that works with eCommerce startups and digital marketing agencies helping them find, hire, and develop different performance-based talent - from Media Buyers & Creative Strategists to Operations Managers & CRO Specialists. We are a remote-first agency and are advocates for working from home - it's 2023, and that should be the norm!
What You're Getting Yourself Into
Before you ask for proof that we're the best team for you, let us introduce ourselves. We're a small team of 5 ready to revolutionize the work industry by bringing purpose back to everyone's jobs. We do that in many ways, including remote recruitment, team & operations consulting as well as launching digital products. We love the idea of a work-life balance, but we don't want work to be something you have to balance! Work should always be challenging yet fulfilling and enjoyable.
Having this vision & mission in mind, we are ready to build our dream team that is not only lean & high-performing but is also supportive of each other. Is this the team you want to be part of too? If yes, let's see what's in it for you.
This is a full-time contractor role.
What's In It For You
- Fully remote and flexible working schedule that doesn't restrict you to just one location, and you'll be able to work when you feel the most productive and take a nap when you're in need of a small boost of energy
- Grow from Marketing Assistant to Marketing Manager, or take a completely different route. That's all up to you!
- Access to courses, books, & CEOs network to boost your knowledge base and become a specialist in your field
- Regular team meet-ups so you can get to know your work-friends in real life and get up to lots of fun activities together
How You Will Spend Your Time
- Increasing business opportunities by conducting outreach to identify potential clients and communicating the company's value proposition
- Creating and maintaining targeted lists of potential leads, utilizing market research and industry insights to identify promising prospects
- Developing and delivering engaging marketing content to increase brand awareness among target audiences
- Creating well-structured project plans in Asana with clear objectives and milestones, facilitating smoother project execution and timely delivery
- Managing the agency's social media accounts, curating and posting engaging content, fostering online community engagement, and leveraging social platforms to increase brand visibility
- Monitoring industry trends and competitor activities to inform marketing and sales strategies and gain a competitive edge
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are inherently curious with a natural drive for exploration
- You are result-oriented and take 100% ownership of the work given to you
- You are tech-savvy and familiar with sales and marketing software, marketing automation tools, graphic design tools, and AI-based tools
- You have strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify and correct errors in tasks and projects.
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage competing priorities
- You are naturally interested in entrepreneurship and startups
- You have excellent English communication skills (both written and oral)
- You have knowledge of G Suite, including Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- You are proficient in Asana, with experience in creating and managing tasks and projects
- You have experience working in a startup (ideally remotely), with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment