Your primary role is to support the U.S. Ford Pro Charging Business Operations team with administrative tasks associated with customer account maintenance, generating online electronic invoices/payments, resolving shipping issues and SharePoint site administration.
- Process Customer claims, returns and shipment of replacement chargers.
- Track shipping concerns and coordinate claims with Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) carriers, Ford Components Sales and 3rd Party Warehouse for Canada/U.S. orders.
- Provide new Ford Pro Charging customers with accounts payable and vendor set-up support.
- Administer “Inventory Fulfillment and Asset Tracking System” - user training requirements and system access
- Track inbound shipments from suppliers and advise 3rd party warehouse of inbound shipments
- Expedite and Route DocuSign files for signature in accordance with Ford Pro Charging delegation of authority
- Coordinate documentation and approvals for reseller Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Sheppard Exception Requests through approval process
- Assemble order processing/inventory control metrics and relevant data for senior management presentations – follow-up with individuals/activities as necessary
- Complete SharePoint Shipping Request form for select Ford Pro Charging channel customer.
- Create New Customer Accounts in Salesforce
- Help track and resolve misdirected payments from customers
- Create ecommerce payment links in Stripe
- Maintain Ford of Canada customer/shipment account information
- Support/Maintain accurate Ford Model E Dealer customer information
- Track issues with 3rd party logistics provider
- Lead and Support migration of existing Ford Pro Charging SharePoint site to new Hub site configuration (inclusive of associated sites)
- Maintain SharePoint site Compliance and Governance
- Track and Support user file migration to new site(s)
- Support administration and user access
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Business related Bachelor’s Degree required (Supply Chain, Business, Logistics, Industrial Engineer)
- 2+ years of Supply Chain experience
- 2+ years data analysis experience
Competencies and skills:
- Logistics and/or Purchasing experienced is desired
- SharePoint Hub site, architecture, site migration and administrative experience
- Business and Data/Dashboard visualization experience Qlik Sense, Excel Power Query, Lookr
- Purchase Order and Inventory reconciliation
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- English Proficiency
- Ability to work autonomously
- High integrity
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Driven by continuous learning
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
Ford Motor Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, as we are committed with a diverse workforce, and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran and basis of disability.