Our client, a well-established multinational multi-brand D2C e-commerce company operating in the USA is looking for an experienced accountant/bookkeeper/ financial manager professional to fill an immediate opening for a Financial Specialist for a full-time remote job.
Your main goal is to build and maintain the financial operational processes of the company, which include: preparation of financial reports for legal entities of the company, banking, invoicing, payroll.
Do you have professional experience in accounting, financial (management) reporting, planning, and control for an eCommerce company? We would love to hear from you!
- You are aware of a company’s financial workflow improvement and business priorities determination through a well-organized, systematic, automated approach
- You have proven experience in finance/accounting in an e-commerce company or online store ((preferably operating in USA or Europe)
- You have at least 2 years of experience managing books in QuickBooks or Xero
- You have experience managing bookkeeping for an e-commerce company (preferably operating in USA or Europe)
- Strong expertise in the field of management accounting; experience in building management accounting and adjustments for changing conditions.
- Advanced Excel (Google Sheet) skills
- Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of The EU and The USA tax law, US sales tax system
- Experience of working in a company selling on Amazon
- Bookkeeping experience in the USA/Europe
Your Tasks Will Include:
- Organization and control of accounting in a group of companies in order to obtain complete and reliable information about financial and economic activities
- General bookkeeping for companies' entities (USA, Europe)
- Control of management accounting and preparation of consolidated reports for all entities on a recurring basis: P&L; CF, project marginality, Balance, etc.
- Preparation of contracts, invoices, and other docs. Control and optimization of operational processes of the financial team
- Oversee bill payment/accounts payable and expense reporting, sync and reconcile QuickBooks files with bank and credit card portals
- Automation of department workflows and optimization of existing financial processes
- Work for a market-proven, fast-growing company
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunities
- Friendly international start-up environment
- Paid trainings and courses
- Be a part of something bigger, where you can have autonomy over your work
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours (work from whatever place)