Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
As the Executive Recruiter, you will be directly responsible for full lifecycle recruiting on openings at the director and VP level at Deel. You will also coordinate and lead executive level searches with external search partners as needed. You will be an expert at your craft comprising all aspects of an executive search including research, candidate generation and development, competency based selection process, complex offer negotiations, and executive partnering. You will be exceptional at influencing executive talent and business leaders to make well-informed decisions. You will be expected to think broadly and implement strategies to engage, assess, and close top talent at a global level.
- Partner with business leaders and HRBPs to understand executive hiring needs for your assigned business function. Drive and execute on those plans while understanding drivers, roadblock and contingencies in meeting hiring plans
- Drive executive level recruiting strategies globally
- Be the primary point of contact for the executive team on day-to-day recruitment activity and progress.
- Advise/coach Deel leadership on executive recruitment strategies; best practice; selection processes, competency frameworks & interview and selection practices
- Conduct research to map target companies and top talent for Deel openings at the Director and VP levels
- Serve as an advisor to internal stakeholders to deeply understand business strategies and talent needs for today and the future
- Build a trusted advisor/consultative relationship with hiring managers, coaching them on effective search strategies, compensation, interviewing and long-term engagement of passive candidates
- Deliver executive recruitment communication including dashboards, metrics. search presentation materials, job descriptions, candidate profiles, interviewer/stakeholder communication, and candidate preparation
- Lead the offer process in collaboration with internal stakeholders; negotiate and close executive candidates
- Collaborate and partner across the broader Deel Talent Acquisition team and serve as a mentor for others
- 8+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm or retained search recruiting with a focus on executive level (Director through C-Suite) candidate generation in a technology focused company
- 5+ years of experience advising and influencing executive leadership
- Being comfortable in a highly visible role that requires good judgment, strong and tested leadership skills, and significant experience in a rapidly growing, truly global organization
- Experience performing executive searches, setting clear and challenging goals, and driving improved performance
- Having excellent written communication skills, knowing your audience and providing tailored communication
- Capacity to create positive relationships with Deel’s executive leaders which results in becoming a trusted advisor to those partners
- Passionate about candidate experience, seeking ways to demonstrate Deel’s values with every candidate interaction
- Ability to thrive at a hyper growth startup who moves at Deel Speed
- Ability to attract and recruit top talent through creative solutions, talent mapping and confidential search
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.