ARE YOU OUR NEXT EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER?
YOCTO (yocto.agency) is on the hunt for a results-oriented Email Marketing Manager to join our team for a full-time remote position. We're growing aggressively, so we’ll need a fresh-thinking, out-of-the-box, Klaviyo-optimizing, email marketing expert.
Your core role and responsibilities:
✔ Grow, optimize, and innovate the Email Marketing Metrics of our clients.
✔ Develop, lead, and execute a robust email marketing strategy.
✔ Build and implement emails on Klaviyo.
✔ Work with designers that use Figma.
✔ Develop a Monthly Content Calendar with the Copywriter.
✔ Do extensive research on promotional and content opportunities that match the Client's brand.
✔ Plus, many other weird and wonderful tasks to get fantastic emails out there.
Nice to have:
We hope (double fingers crossed) that you're a problem solver with a deep curiosity about how things work and how they can be improved.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years' of proven Klaviyo email marketing experience, including campaign and automation strategy development, segmentation, A/B testing, data analysis, and reporting.
- Solid experience in account management, sales, or client-facing roles.
- Strategic thinking and planning ability, with leadership skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and work ethic.
- Proficient in written & oral English.
- Experience working with Figma designs, and hands-on email implementation experience.
- Experience working with time-tracking software.
- Slack availability during European time zones is necessary.
Is it us you're looking for?
At YOCTO, we provide email marketing management services for e-commerce brands that use Shopify or WooCommerce. Our tool of choice is Klaviyo. Our mission is to become the #1 email marketing agency for e-commerce brands in the world.
YOCTO is not everyone, but if you're the best at what you do and you have fun outside of work, we'd love for you to join our team and become part of our mission to achieve big things globally!
✔ Unlimited personal/professional growth
✔ Remote working environment
✔ Good, fun team culture with a flat hierarchy
✔ Hardworking, talented, respectful Team
✔ The opportunity for you to focus on what you do best: Email Marketing