Our eCommerce department is responsible for driving revenue from our digital channels. The team oversees a wide range of digital efforts that include consumer facing websites, organic search engine optimization, A/B testing, content management strategies, and mobile applications.
This role leverages external service providers to deliver design, optimization, and user experience programs. Under the direction of the eCommerce leadership team, this role will execute, through service providers, digital experience strategies including: UI/UX enhancements to bestwestern.com and the Best Western to GoTM mobile apps, ongoing testing and optimization of key task flows, competitive research and development of digital best practices.
- This position reports to the Director, eCommerce Programs.
- This position does not have direct reports.
- This is a virtual position, work from home anywhere within the U.S.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Day to day contact with agency and internal teams ensuring all deliverables met on a timely basis
- Monitor and report on competitive research and emerging experiences in the travel/hospitality space
- Create reports tracking the performance of the guest experience and testing outcomes
- Maintain testing calendar, prioritizing projects according to internal and external resources
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify optimization opportunities along key consumer pages
- Use data to understand customer pain points and develop tests to remove friction and increase conversion
- Refine processes to efficiently facilitate testing and optimization efforts at scale
- Assist with QA and UAT of experimentation and optimization projects and efforts
- A minimum of three years experience working in eCommerce required
- Project management role or comparable experience
- Vendor management experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work against project timelines
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing priorities
Preferred Skills And Experiences
- You love getting things done and have the energy and drive to move fast and deliver results every single day
- You have a strong sense of accountability and ownership. You’re also independent and work well with limited direction
- You’re able to connect and communicate with a wide range of people and teams and can provide clear directions and expectations to teams hundreds of miles away
- You thrive collaborating with internal stakeholders and vendors to achieve agreed upon goals
- You efficiently manage multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- You operate with minimal supervision in a complex and ambiguous work environment
- You own making decisions as well as knowing when decisions need to be escalated
- The starting salary for this role is estimated to be between $77,300 and $95,000. Base pay, however, will be determined based on several factors, which include but are not limited to, applicable skills, work experience, education, business needs and market demands. This job is not bonus eligible.
- This job is not eligible for immigration sponsorship/support.
Benefits Summary for Full Time Employees (work 30 + hours per week)
Available Day One:
- Vacation/Sick/Floating Holidays - accruals start
- 401K – company match and direct contribution
- Employee discounts/Hotel discounts
- Financial and health wellness programs
Equal Employment Opportunity
BWH Hotels maintains a policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard race (including hair textures and hair styles associated with race), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, caste, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, height, or weight, pregnancy status, genetic information, uniformed service or veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, provincial, or local laws. BWH Hotels equal employment opportunity policy applies to all aspects of employment with BWH Hotels, including but not limited to, hiring, promotion, transfer, benefits, discipline, and termination.