Title: eCommerce Sales & Marketing Specialist
Compana Pet Brands is a global leader in pet care and nutrition dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and their families today and for generations to come.
We are actively seeking an eCommerce Sales & Marketing Specialist to join our growing organization and help us Nurture What You Love!
At Compana Pet Brands, we believe the great work our employees do to ‘Nurture What You Love’ can happen anywhere! As part of our employee-first culture, we support continued work flexibility and empower our employees to choose where and how they want to work. It’s important to who we are as a company to create a supportive and collaborative environment where individuals can choose what works best for them and their families. We trust our employees to live our core values of Get it Done, Be Purposeful and Create Value – whether they choose to come to our offices or work remotely.
As our eCommerce Sales & Marketing Specialist, you’ll make an impact by:
- Owning the front-end sales & marketing execution activities on Amazon vendor and seller central across Compana’s specialty animal portfolio.
- Managing the promotional strategy and execution to drive revenue growth and track performance results as it relates to loyalty increase and ROI.
- Collaborating with content and brand teams to ensure brand store navigation is maintained and re-develop content as needed to maximize engagement.
- Owning the weekly and monthly Amazon reporting.
- Actively engaging with Amazon SAS and Vendor Manager in weekly calls to ensure sales & marketing plans are activated.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, advertising, PR, digital retail, retail merchandising, project management, or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience (including internship) with Amazon Vendor required.
- Experience with eCommerce, digital merchandising, or catalog management in the consumer product goods (CPG) industry highly preferred.
- Exceptional project management, attention to detail, communication, and collaboration skills.
What we have for you:
- Medical, dental, vision and an employee assistance program to support your well-being
- 401k with company match
- Casual work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Paid parental leave
- Great work/life balance with PTO, paid holidays and more!
Our Culture of Inclusion
Innovative ideas come from a diverse workforce, and Compana is committed to both. Just as each of our brands brings its own personality to our product portfolio, each Compana employee brings his or her own unique set of experiences, perspectives, and background to our business. Compana is embracing those differences to drive rapid change, inspire innovation and better connect with our customers and consumers. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which every associate feels like they truly belong.
To learn more about us:
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks this position may be required to perform.
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance