Teikametrics is looking for an eCommerce Analyst - Mandarin Speaking to join our incredibly fast-growing global enterprise managed services team. This role will specifically support our rapidly growing APAC customer base. You will be part of a high performance team supporting new and existing customers in China. As a part of the team, you’ll work closely with amazing high growth brands across multiple eCommerce platforms. You’ll be contributing to the exciting growth and scale of Teikametrics, including helping shape our operations, community, and culture of hard-working, empathetic, and incredibly fun and talented team members.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Become an Walmart and Amazon Advertising, eCommerce, and Direct Marketing expert: Stay apace with new direct marketing innovations coming out of eCommerce marketplaces and guide clients through adoption.
- Manage client communications: Own communication as a client-facing analyst. Provide context to performance reports and detail around strategic updates.
- Advocate for client performance: Accept client feedback on performance, priorities, and changes in goals or products. Coordinate with the strategic and operations analyst to fully support desired account changes.
- Be the voice of the customer: Provide meaningful and structured customer feedback to the Teikametrics product, data science, and development teams in order to drive automation of critical value-additive components of campaign optimization and reporting.
Who You Are
- 2+ year of Paid Search account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree - ideally with a concentration in Economics, Marketing, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Mathematics, or Communications. Master’s
- Degree in relevant field a plus.
- Fluent command of Mandarin Chinese and English (written and spoken)
- This role will require the selected candidate to business hours aligned with Beijing
- Standard Time (GMT+8) to ensure coverage for our rapidly growing APAC customer base
- Strong quantitative skills, a passion for data analysis and familiarity with SQL and Excel.
- Superlative communication skills with deep proficiency in professional writing and presentation
WORKING AT TEIKAMETRICS
Join us! We hire talented individuals remotely across the following states: Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. In addition, we also have remote opportunities in China and India.
More Than Just a Job
Everyone’s work preferences are different but regardless of work style, we like to take care of our people. Benefits of becoming part of Team Teika:
Competitive cash (we don’t discount based on location)
A robust benefits package effective on day one!
Generous stock option packages and investment opportunities
Remote friendly - we hire in 15 states and 3 countries
Unlimited Paid Vacation Policy
Flexible work schedule - work when you’re most productive and effective!
Teikametrics’ AI-powered Marketplace Optimization Platform helps sellers and brand owners maximize their potential on the world’s most valuable marketplaces. Founded in 2015, Teikametrics uses proprietary AI technology to maximize profitability in a simple SaaS interface. Teikametrics optimizes more than $8 billion in GMV across thousands of sellers around the world, with brands including Munchkin, Clarks, Nutribullet, Conair, Nutrafol, and Solo Stove trusting Teikametrics to unlock the full potential of their selling and advertising on Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.