The E-Commerce Manager is responsible for Aramark Refreshments e-commerce experience and execution of revenue driving initiatives. Overall responsibilities include executing the ecommerce strategy, content management, analyze data, and ensure the consistency of the brand's digital tone and presence. They work closely with the Technology, Digital Experience, Growth, and Operations Teams to ensure we have the right solutions and are meeting the program objectives and timelines. This role is responsible for developing, executing, and measuring the success of the ecommerce ecosystem based on established KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
Ecommerce Development, Digital User Development Experience, Data Analytics, Program Development and Activation, Digital Content Development and Management
- Responsible for overall eCommerce strategy and vision with a clear understanding of the marketplace plus, operator, customer and client needs.
- Responsible for driving profitable growth through a comprehensive ecommerce strategy and marketing plan including digital engagement.
- Responsible for bringing solutions to differentiate us and drive online sales, customer retention, average order value and reduction of cart abandonment rates.
Program and Data Analytics
- Works with the Digital Experience Director team to develop, manage, and grow the WXG digital presence and revenue growth.
- Works with the Technology Team to ensure we have the right strategy and solutions for WXG.
- Works collaboratively with Growth and Operations Leaders to ensure development of the right solutions and implementation tools.
- Ensures program training and support are provided to the account(s)/teams, and that standards are fully executed resulting in sustainable growth in sales, customer satisfaction, and increased profits.
- Works collaboratively with the B2B Communication Teams to develop PR campaigns, case studies and list of implemented locations.
- Bachelor?s Degree preferably in marketing, business, or other related field from an accredited university.
- A minimum of 5+ years of strategic digital marketing experience with a focus on ecommerce; management plus program development and execution.
- Experience building a new ecommerce platform.
- Experience leading and developing digital marketing professionals.
- Expertise in digital marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, social media management tools, etc.
- Demonstrated success planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns that include email, mobile advertising, SMS, SEO, PPC, digital display advertising, email-targeted digital display, mobile and social advertising and chatbots.
- Data Analytics: Ability to interpret digital marketing data a social media trends with an eye to target potential roadblock and formulate innovative marketing strategies.
- Strong storytelling skills, conveying the vision and impact of digital solution though data and visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate thoughtfully, in person and in writing, with business partners while facilitating consultative design discussions with stakeholder in both business and technology functions to translate business needs into solution designs.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter.