At Flummox, we specialise in enhancing brands on online marketplaces. We're an online brand and distribution company with a growing portfolio of owned household brands available internationally. Our goal? Make our brands excel and lead online.
Our skilled team, backed by industry veterans, is focused on combining top-notch operations and technology to transform promising online brands into international leaders on digital shelves.
Join us! We're looking for a diverse range of talents, from Amazon and eCommerce specialists to design, supply chain, finance, tech, and investment pros. Be part of our journey to elevate our brands and shape the future of e-commerce.
Join us as a Graphic Designer and immerse yourself in the dynamic world of visual brand development. Work hand in hand with our sales & marketing to create captivating graphic assets tailored for online platforms, especially Amazon. This part-time journey is crafted for those with a keen eye for consumer product design, coupled with the technical expertise to bring concepts to life and to drive brand development. If you're a proactive self-starter with a passion for brands and products, this role is for you.
- Manage all aspects of creatives for online brands, including the development of brand identities.
- Develop and test creative assets for Amazon content, listings, and other online platforms.
- Create 3D renders, website designs, ads content, product packagings, product content (inserts, eBooks/manuals, etc.) etc.
- Organise and oversee photoshoots.
- Independently handle projects from conception to completion, ensuring timely execution.
- Video making and editing will be considered an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable, able to rapidly understand and respond to brand needs.
- Minimum 20 hours / week
- Proficient in graphic design software including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and other visual design tools.
- Basic knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- A strong portfolio that showcases a range of designs tailored for different online platforms.
- Exceptional eye for detail and organisational skills.
- Tech-savvy with an inclination to quickly adapt to new design tools and platforms.
- Languages: Fluent in English, other European languages are a plus
- Remote-first flexible working environment promoting balanced work from any location.
- Opportunities to collaborate with teams across different locations.
- Opportunities to attend industry events and workshops.
- Competitive compensation reflecting your expertise and experience.
- Opportunity for a more consistent role based on performance and company needs.
Position: Graphic designer (part-time)
Start date: January 2024
To Apply: Please attach your CV and briefly share what intrigues and motivates you to join us in the finance department.
Flummox is where ambition meets opportunity. Let's shape the future of online retail together!