What we're looking for:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in e-commerce analytics with a focus on testing
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Excel, and SQL; experience with machine learning techniques is a plus
- Strong background in statistics, data analytics, predictive modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Superior strategic problem-solving abilities
- Capacity to liaise with business units effectively, influence decision-making, and maintain a high level of detail while focusing on overarching objectives
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing projects, transition between them seamlessly, and work autonomously
- Ability to determine tech and data needs based on business requirements
- Values data integrity and precise reporting
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- A passion for continuous improvement and problem-solving
- Business and people-oriented mindset
Candidates should also demonstrate our company values of practicing the Golden Rule, taking ownership, and driving and embracing innovation.
- Flexible time off
- 15 paid days off in your first year. Bumps up to 25 in your second! Plus major holidays. Adjustments for specific state employment laws.
- Affordable health insurance as low as $8.48 a month with wellness credit and no deductible
- Free vision insurance
- Equity, 401(k) match, life insurance, and company paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Internal learning and development platform
- Employee discount, Company and Team Swag
- Perks at Work Program: Inkers can get deals on anything from car rentals, travel, computers, appliances, and everything in between, all at no cost to you.
What you'll do:
In the capacity of Director of E-commerce Data Analytics, you will work closely with Product Managers, User Experience, and Engineering teams to enhance our e-commerce platform. Key responsibilities include:
- Increasing the pace of testing and ensuring comprehensive interpretation of results
- Driving insights into product discovery
- Educating D&A Team while supporting Product Managers in data-driven conversations
- Developing and maintaining high-quality Google Analytics implementation
- Contributing to the performance and development of the D&A team through collaboration and coaching partnership
- Building trusted partnerships within the Analytics Team
- Leading through inspiration, holistic development, and effective talent management
The annual starting base salary range for this position is $175,000. Placement within the range is determined by a variety of factors, including but not limited to: knowledge, skills, years & depth of experience, and equity with internal team members.
How you'll be measured:
Your success will be gauged by your ability to:
- Increase testing capacity and pacing while reducing complexity
- Demonstrate the impact of testing and data analysis on business results
- Elevate analytics capabilities
- Improve site health awareness among Tech Teams
- Enhance collaboration with PM and nurture data champions
- Act as a trusted advisor to our D&A, PM, UX, and Engineering Teams
How you'll make a difference:
As our Director of E-commerce Data Analytics, you will help to elevate the impact Analytics has on our customer-facing product efforts. You will be critical in evolving our testing strategies and infusing testing into our development culture. In addition to testing, you will help translate customer stories from raw data, increase visibility into the health of the site, and make a significant contribution to the Data & Analytics function. We believe in a diverse, inclusive workplace, and we actively seek to create an atmosphere that invites participation from all individuals, regardless of identity or background.
Cover letters are preferred (not required), Custom Ink values individuality, so use your judgment and write to us in your own voice.
CustomInk, LLC (""Custom Ink"") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity in all forms and are committed to maintaining a discrimination-free workplace that treats applicants and employees with dignity and respect. Our employment process is conducted without regard to race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic background, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other attributes protected by state, federal, and local law.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please click here.
Custom Ink will only consider applicants who reside in states where it is registered to do business as an employer. We are currently not registered in the following states: AK, AR, CT, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, MT, NE, ND, NH, NM, OK, RI, SD, UT, VT, WV, WY.