This is a remote opportunity, open to anyone within the US.
The Commerce & Retail Media team at dentsu leads strategy, activation and optimizations for large buy-side Retail Media brands (CPG, Apparel, Electronics, etc.) and Commerce clients. The Director will demonstrate the ability to report and optimize client marketing campaigns within Amazon, Criteo, Instacart, Walmart and other retail media networks. You will play an essential role on client teams to build and execute large-scale campaigns and tests that deliver on our strategy for the client. You will deliver reporting, insights and projects in a timely manner and within budget plans supporting the team with flawless execution.
- Manage ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign goals, including daily management of campaign budgets, bid management, reporting, keyword and targeting strategies, and campaign revisions based on performance history and our client's goals.
- Plan and execute retail media campaigns, including account setup, campaign builds, daily optimization, bid strategy development and managed and budget pacing.
- Use the latest technology and best practice to build strategic automation into campaign management and reporting.
- Work with our reporting teams and tech to develop and update performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Ensure campaigns are run to agreed upon best practice guidelines
- Assist and attend regularly scheduled client performance and status meetings along with ad-hoc presentations/requests.
- Collaborate across our client team and within the commerce & retail media organization to solve, innovate, build skills and develop thought leadership and best practices
- Enthusiasm for performance marketing, new platforms and the exciting world of eCommerce and emerging platforms.
- At least 6 years digital performance marketing experience in ecommerce / retail search, paid search, PPC, paid social, programmatic, or related field or 4+ years managing large-scale, complex ecommerce campaigns.
- Experience managing budgets, meeting KPIs and informing KPI goals
- Experience owning client relationships and guiding the agency to drive incremental value for its partner(s)
- SaaS platform (i.e. PacVue, Skai, etc.) and bid management platform experience strongly preferred
- Strong excel skills and analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Strong personal organizational, communication and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Well-honed communication skills and working with agility in the rapidly evolving world of Commerce & Retail Media
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
The anticipated salary range for this position is $78,000 -$121,500. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience, knowledge, skills and other factors permitted by law. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit dentsubenefitsplus.com
Dentsu is the network designed for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities in the sustainable economy. Taking a people-centered approach to business transformation, dentsu combines Japanese innovation with a diverse, global perspective to drive client growth and to shape society www.dentsu.com.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact your recruiter if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.