Compliance & Risks is the leading provider of market access and product compliance SaaS solutions and is recognized as the leading end-to-end global product compliance solution provider across the technology, consumer goods and retail, industrial goods and life sciences sectors. The company’s market leading SaaS platform, C2P, enables uninterrupted market access for enterprises selling products globally by monitoring and managing key product requirements, regulations and standards in their chosen markets. The C2P platform provides the world’s most comprehensive database of legislative information, insights and actions, linked to product workflows, to help customers bring products to markets faster with lower risk and ensure ongoing compliance.
The company serves over 220+ global enterprise customers including: GE, Google, Nike, Amazon, Ikea, Bose, Tesla, Vaillant, Unisys, Samsung and Fujitsu.
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will work in a collaborative environment with an international team across multiple time zones, responsible for providing comprehensive customer support in the use of our compliance management software, C2P, with the objective of optimizing customers’ levels of usage, adoption, and retention. Leveraging your excellent communication skills and passion for solving problems, you will build and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Proactively improve our Customers experience in using C2P and related products and services.
- Investigate and solve client user queries and issues by communicating how C2P/ C&R can provide solutions.
- Grow knowledge of each client’s practices, products, and compliance processes, adapting C2P to suit the client’s needs and increasing adoption of the system across the client’s user base.
- Use analytical thinking and tools to develop strategies in support of optimal usage of C2P based on client needs.
- Create and deliver advanced training programs and documentation for new and existing customer, based on their needs.
- Contribute to the development of an innovative and user-centric customer success structure for a dynamic and sophisticated customer base.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or IT with 4-5 years experience in a fast-paced B2B customer success environment
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude in learning to use new software applications (CRM, ticketing, project management tools etc.), data analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate and present to senior leadership of large multinational organization
- An ability to lead projects from conception to completion while hitting key success metrics by leveraging internal resources
- Experience in a compliance and regulatory environment is desirable
- Experience in user onboarding tools and processes is a plus
- 20-30% YoY revenue growth since 2017
- Established global offices
- Top private equity sponsorship from Luminate Capital Partners
- 60,000+ regulations and standards on the platform
- A market leading retention rate over 95%
We are a diverse team in Compliance & Risks and we are committed to building and promoting an inclusive place to work for everyone. We strive to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We aim to increase the diversity of our employee base by growing our diverse talent pipeline, including partnerships with organizations like Resilient Coders, Women who code, Women in Tech. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees, by promoting a work environment free from bullying, discrimination or harassment. Compliance & Risks is an equal opportunities employer.
An excellent communicator with the ability to problem-solve whilst building and maintaining strong working relationships with customers.
Ability to work in a customer-focused, target-driven environment. Have a strong sense of urgency and thorough follow-through for the client.
Systematic, Process-Driven, Attention to Detail
Ability to seek continuous improvement for the Client success workflow by using systematic processes.
High attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
Good organization skills and sense of timeliness.
Analytical and Technical
Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
Capacity to recognize issues quickly and respond using your technical knowledge of the system and the business need of the client. Proven problem-solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
Ability to solve clients problems and find ways around things. Capacity to see the bigger picture and think outside the box when needed.
Ability to work in an international matrixed environment where various functions need to collaborate and help each other.