With over 18,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of Microsoft’s end-to-end customer experience. Come join CE&S and help us build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience.
Are you the tech-savvy cloud loving person that has Cloud and IT (information technology) Service Management blood running in your veins? Do you want to be that key person that helps our more strategic enterprise customers achieving the most out of the Microsoft products and services they use? Do you get your energy from making your customers succeed in making their strategic and transformational cloud projects real?
Our Global Premier Support for Partners (PSfP) delivery organizaiton is geographically distributed; we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. PSfP is a Managed Services offering; designed for Partners to accelerate their Cloud business via access to proactive services, consultations and elevated support benefits.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary delivery lead and a partner for our more strategic customers, empowering them to achieve more by accelerating their value realization across our Digital Cloud platforms. By leveraging your technical expertise, business acumen and industry perspectives you will be responsible for the end-to-end post sales delivery and support orchestration across the Microsoft and Partner ecosystem to align the right resources at the right time to achieve customer business outcomes.
Check out the CSAM role in the Customer Success Unit at Microsoft! Be ready to make impact! This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, leverage your delivery management capabilities and deepen your cloud and industry expertise.
This role is flexible in that you can work up to 100% from home.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
Customer Relationship Management
- You will nurture and establish relationships with key executive Partner stakeholders to enable a deeper partnership, quality solution planning, delivery execution and governance. You will facilitate relationships between Partner stakeholders and Account team peers to achieve Partner business objectives.
Customer Success Leadership – Consumption Leadership
- Lead the delivery of Microsoft solutions and take ownership for team coordination that accelerates production level consumption across solution areas to help our Partners and their customers achieve their goals. You will identify, track, and assist Partners in removing their consumption blockers for them or their customers by collaborating with account teams and leveraging the services and skillsets aligned.
Customer Success Leadership - Customer Strategy and Growth
- Partner with Account team peers to drive conversations with Partners that define and prioritize the strategic alignment between your Partner’s objectives and Microsoft’s goals. You will help Partners map their objectives to Microsoft services and solutions and help build Partner account plans.
Customer Success Leadership Delivery and Program Management
- Orchestrate delivery resources to facilitate value realization with a focus on driving operational health. Help customers realize the value of their Microsoft investments and leverage support agreements to achieve their goals.
- Assist Partners in building their technical competency across a breadth of Solution areas to connect their business goals to Microsoft solutions with extensibility to their customers. You will leverage your technical and industry knowledge to articulate business impact and value of cloud adoption for Partners and their customers.
- Embody our culture and values
Required/Minimum Qualifications (RQs/MQs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science or related field AND 2+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- This role requires proficiency in written, reading, and conversational Portuguese as you will be assigned to Partners in the Latin American Partner Market
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science or related field AND 5+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
- 1+ year(s) relevant work experience within customer industry.
- Microsoft or competitor equivalent (e.g., AWS (Amazon Web Services)) certification in relevant technologies (e.g., Azure, M365, D365, AI (artificial intelligence)).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification or equivalent
Customer Success Account Mgmt IC3 - The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $80,900 - $162,200 per year. There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area and New York City metropolitan area, and the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $105,300 - $176,900 per year.
Certain roles may be eligible for benefits and other compensation. Find additional benefits and pay information here: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/us-corporate-pay
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.