As a critical member of the McAfee eCommerce team, the CRM Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting the McAfee Retention team in delivering key business metrics through data-driven experimentation and optimization via email marketing tactics.
You will report to the Email Marketing Manager and will work closely with McAfee Retention Marketing and Email Operations teams to orchestrate email initiatives in this Center Of Expertise, supporting prioritization, decision making, building strategical plans, execution, implementation, and monitorization, allowing the team to positively impact their monetization performance and brand awareness from a worldwide perspective.
This is a remote position in Spain. We will only consider candidates currently in Spain and are not offering relocation assistance at this time.
About The Role
- Identify improvement opportunities and validate hypotheses using a rapid test-and-learn approach.
- Manage initiatives from start to finish, overseeing their execution and implementation.
- Customer journey optimization through email communications.
- Execute and monitor end-to-end blast campaigns.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize campaign performance.
- Localize campaigns and customer journeys for specific target audiences.
- Support integrations with Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and other Business Intelligence (BI) internal and external systems.
- Coordinate with different teams and stakeholders to prioritize projects effectively.
- Ensure timely execution of projects.
- Maintain a high level of coordination and collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
- BS/BA degree in marketing or equivalent. Software Engineering or similar is preferable.
- 5+ years of professional experience, preferably in email marketing, eCommerce, and IT Industry.
- Experience in driving digital marketing end-to-end projects (from ideation to results).
- Experience in email marketing field: email good practices, deliverability, customer journey optimization.
- Experience in email marketing conversion boost, cart abandonment projects, remarketing via email tactics, and lead generation campaigns.
- Proven experience in working with ESPs such as Mailchimp, Selligent, Adobe Campaign Classic or Standard, Adobe Journey Optimizer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar. Backend and BD infrastructure knowledge is a plus.
- You're experienced in working with a high degree of autonomy, self-confidence, and hands-on execution.
- Excellent presentation skills and feeling comfortable leading calls with management.
- Excellent English level, both written and oral, and experience working within a global community - across multiple languages and cultures. Availability to work in multiple time zones.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, or other data processing tools is required, and the ability to analyze and interpret marketing campaign information, transforming data analysis into actionable results.
- Technical experience in HTML coding for email and working under Scrum Methodology would be a plus.
- Experience in CRM, CDPs, MarTech, and remarketing tools is a plus.
McAfee is a leader in personal security for consumers. Focused on protecting people, not just devices, McAfee consumer solutions adapt to users’ needs in an always online world, empowering them to live securely through integrated, intuitive solutions that protects their families and communities with the right security at the right moment.
Company Benefits And Perks
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Bonus Program
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.