Join us at Topsort, a dynamic and innovative Series A startup in the media space that is democratizing the secret of profitable and delightful Google and Amazon style advertising via simple, auction-based products that leverages newest technology in machine learning.
With a vision to redefine media consumption, we're on our way to becoming the next big thing in the digital landscape, akin to early Google. We are looking for a Business Operations team member to be at the forefront of this exciting journey.
At Topsort, we're reshaping the e-commerce landscape with our cutting-edge growth media infrastructure and tools. We believe in making advertising intuitive, intelligent, and genuinely cool, without any of the creepy ads or cookie-obsession (well, maybe just the chocolate ones). In a rapidly changing industry, we're on a mission to democratize monetization access for all and ensure that advertising doesn't leave any brand or seller feeling confused or overwhelmed.
Our team is all about straightforward communication, embracing feedback without taking it personally, and fostering a super collaborative environment. We thrive on working together, lifting each other up, and getting things done with a sense of urgency. We're the kind of team that loves making bold choices, sharing extraordinary opinions, and maintaining a 100mph pace. No endless meetings here – if it can be done today, we're all about getting it done today.
What You Will Do At Topsort
- Facilitate CEO and other team leads in day to day tasks and solve business challenges in a timely manner
- Understand business core strategy and be hands-on in working through marketing, sales, and operations tasks
- Develop the company brand and be an extension of company’s voice, express in marketing, content, internal and external communications such as events, social media, trade shows, sales calls, off-sites, customer meetings to amplify the impact of Topsort visibility and boost engagement
- Keeping up with industry news, market intelligence, product releases, and develop content to amplify the uniqueness of Topsort’s mission, operating philosophy and products.
- Own social media, email newsletters, product releases, coordinate with press to structure press releases and public launches.
What We Expect From You
- Entrepreneurial, experience in business operations and demonstrable impacts made in previous organizations or impressive side projects
- Strong curiosity and innate drive to learn
- Comfortable in a high-speed environment and wear different hats, adaptability and a proactive mindset to thrive in our fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, enabling effective collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree in Business, Technical Fields
What is it like to work at Topsort?
- Silicon Valley to the World: We were born in the pandemic by Stanford and Harvard alum cofounders who offers remote-working options with coworking memberships and (at least) once a year in person offsite gathering. You’ll be welcomed by coworkers in 11 countries that all bring a unique perspective to the company from day 1.
- Valued for Your Individuality: From personalized birthday gifts to work anniversaries, and management training program or in-person gatherings or career talks and mentorships, part-time DJs and tik-tok vloggers are also commercial leaders and technical staff at Topsort. We don’t take management with a cookie cutter approach - but rather we cherish your quarkes and think it makes us stronger.
- Constant Improvement: The best way to grow is by doing, Topsort team is made of action-driven, intelligent, and curious individuals who are constantly seeking improvements and reinventions that lead to be a better output and never content with the status quo.
- Embrace a Sports Team Mentality: We are all helpful and collaborative internally. You are ultimately surrounded by just different people that are all here to help you get the job done and shine as team.
- Direct and Speedy: We give candid feedback, push each other to set higher goals and produce more impact by always thinking “how do we do this faster and better”
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Because we believe every person who is joining an early stage fast growing startup should be incentivized as the company grows.
- Of course, 401k, dental, medical and vision insurance - and we continually add to our benefits package based on employee preferences and feedback, ensuring that we take care of our team in the best possible way!
Topsort is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Are you ready to apply? Email HR@TOPSORT.COM