Mob Entertainment is a startup multimedia studio that is best known for our hit indie horror game "Poppy Playtime". Poppy Playtime is one of hottest new properties in gaming, and our team is naturally expanding as our ambition expands. To give a taste of our brand's popularity, Poppy Playtime was the #2 most searched term on YouTube in the last 12 months in the U.S. (only behind a recent Disney film), and Poppy Playtime has over 5 billion views on TikTok.
Mob Entertainment is seeking a dynamic Associate Marketing Manager to round out our growing team. Your focus will be on executing marketing plans and strategy for our existing products, Poppy Playtime Chapters 1 ,2 & 3 as well as any new product we develop. Focus will be on executing plans that drive and retain players from outreach to conversion to retention. These plans will include Public Relations, Advertising (traditionals and mobile user acquisition), ASO, and social media & community support.
We are looking for a self-starting and accountable individual. You will create positive working relationships with your colleagues in marketing, game development, data analytics, licensing, direct to consumer sales and social media. The right pro-active business-minded game & media loving candidate will have the opportunity to grow and step up to manage their own line.
What You Will Do
- Execute comprehensive consumer marketing plans to drive consumer acquisition and retention for our video games on multiple platforms.
- Have a solid knowledge of advertising campaigns (traditional and mobile UA). Be familiar with the important KPIs and how to track and effectively optimize an ad campaign.
- Work closely with our Community Manager to develop social campaigns, social assets and messaging to our community. Be able to use our tools to track a post's effectiveness.
- Own our new ASO program. Have the confidence to set up and execute a program that increases conversion rates on all our store pages on Steam, mobile and console.
- Possess effective communication skills that allow you to collaborate with many company teams to execute strategies.
- Have a knowledge of optimizing our Direct to Consumer store on our web and Amazon. Develop sales, track campaign effectiveness, make suggested changes. Report findings and make suggestions to key stakeholders.
- Have an appetite to analyze market trends,customer behavior, and competitive activities to make solid data-driven decisions.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, providing insights on the WHY and recommendations for optimization.
- A love of gaming, media and all things entertainment and community-based marketing.
- 2- 3 years experience in gaming, marketing, advertising, direct to consumer sales or PR.
- A proven ability to analyze and make sound data/research driven decisions.
- Strong creative and strategic thinking skills with the ability to execute them into effective programs. It’s easy to come up with an idea. Are you comfortable doing the research supporting your idea?
- Positive written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools, platforms, networks and analytics.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Sometimes thighs move fast. Have an ability to pivot quickly.
Mob Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, marital status, family or parental status, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. All employment decisions are based on a person’s merit, business needs, and role requirements. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to email@example.com