Captiv8 brings unrivaled audience insights and accountability to the influencer space, along with thoughtful, creative storytelling to power the most effective and memorable social content.
Captiv8 is an AI-powered global influencer platform connecting and delivering influencers, audiences, and brands at scale: We work with top Fortune brands like Verizon, Walmart, Ford, Amazon, Kraft Heinz, and many others. Captiv8’s platform features passionate influencers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, and other social channels with an extensive global audience reach. We offer a full stack of data-driven products and services, bringing to life powerful content that is targeted, compelling, and memorable. We have spent the last eight years streamlining branded content creation and measurement for brand marketers and agencies.
The founding team is composed of proven industry leaders who have over $1B in acquisitions, managed over $600M+ in revenue, and have taken two companies public. Their latest venture was one of the largest monetization platforms in the world for the mobile-first economy.
Captiv8 partners with credible institutions, including Social+Capital, Subtraction Capital, Launch Fund, and many others.
Be a highly organized, forward-thinking, calming force in a fast-paced environment. Lead the Brand Management team in executing influencer campaigns. Independently run campaigns from start to finish, own key brand objectives and serve as the advisor for select Clients.
- Execute Influencer Campaigns: Assist Brand Managers in organizing client kick-off calls, ideating campaigns that deliver authentic brand experiences and achieve brand objectives all the way through talent briefing calls to execute
- Drive client and talent communications, ensuring both parties needs are met, issues are proactively addressed and changes are managed both internally and with clients
- Book talent travel and accommodations, when necessary
- Attendance on-site to help facilitate talent production
- Monitor and optimize performance throughout the campaign
- Ensure monthly invoicing is handled timely, clearly and effectively
- Compile final recap reports, metrics, and analytics for clients, with a focus on renewal
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years experience working across social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat
- Entrenched in the digital/social media and branded content landscape
- Proven ability to foster meaningful relationships with clients by providing first-class customer service
- Superb project management skills with experience running large scale Influencer campaigns from start to finish
- A team player who shares success and aims to challenge the status quo
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Clear communicator, both written and verbally with clients and internal teams
- Interest or experience in startups