Our client, The Bedrock Agency, is looking for an experienced and dedicated individual to join their team as a PPC Strategist for a full time remote job. You will be responsible for daily optimization, account management, keyword research and daily, weekly and monthly analytics reporting.
If you have an analytical mindset, extensive experience in PPC management, brand promotion, and solid experience with PPC automation software, you are result-driven and learn non-stop, we would love to hear from you!
The Bedrock Agency is built on experts that help grow brands on Amazon.com. At The Bedrock Agency, we only succeed if our clients succeed, therefore we drive profitable business outcomes for Amazon brands. Our advanced tools use data to find the most exciting possibilities, track customer needs, and provide growth results.
A successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
- A fundamental understanding of Amazon Pay-per-Click advertising
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and listing optimization
- Analyzing data for trends and opportunities
- Experience working in remote teams
- Familiarity with using task management systems
- A perpetual learner
- A strong interest in digital marketing and advertising
As an Advertising Strategist you will:
- Manage all aspects of Amazon PPC
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns through PPC automation software to increase sales and improve our brand's market presence
- Utilize Amazon's Brand Analytics capabilities to enhance Sponsored brand content that drives customer engagement and conversion.
- Use PPC automation software and current keyword research methods for data analysis, monitoring, and campaign optimization.
- Stay up-to-date with Amazon's policies, algorithms, and customer trends, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Analyze product performance and rankings, order defect rate, customer feedback, and return rates to identify growth opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Work closely with our executive team to create effective promotions and marketing strategies.
- 2+ years Amazon experience
- 2+ years of Amazon advertising experience
- Amazon Advertising Certified (Not Required but a Plus)
- Deep understanding of Amazons systems, Seller Central, FBA rules, and product listing strategies.
- Proven track record in Amazon PPC management and optimization.
- Experience with PPC automation software, and keyword research tools.
- Familiarity with Amazon SEO best practices and keyword research tools.
- Demonstrated success in managing high volume SKU count and inventory management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adjust to the ever-changing digital marketplaces
- Desire to test and learn new tools and technologies