Integrated Supply Network (ISN), a private equity owned company, is North America’s largest automotive tool, equipment, and supplies distributor. Over the course of 35+ years, we have developed the core competency of keeping things simple and making work easy for our customers. Sophisticated logistics, strategically placed warehouses and a technology base entrenched in unique systems is what makes us successful. Our foundation is an extraordinary team of people who are dedicated to product and distribution excellence and, most importantly, growing our customers business. We live our values of outstanding people/teaming, customer service and operational excellence every day. We maintain an intellectually and technically challenging environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Every day we bring a strong sense of urgency and commitment to continue to grow the business and meet aggressive delivery goals.
As the Amazon eCommerce Account Manager, you will utilize your experience working in the Amazon Vendor and Amazon Seller platforms to drive sales and generate revenue for ISN products. This role manages all aspects of our high-volume catalog of listings on the site from end to end. You will collaborate with our category management and supply chain teams to create listings, manage and adjust pricing, and ensure delivery of product to customers. You'll coordinate with our marketing team to generate buzz and promote featured products. You'll partner with our finance team to report revenue and balance the financials for this business channel. You'll advise and counsel our IT and operations teams on Amazon best practices. In all aspects of the role, you'll rely on your deep understanding of how Amazon does business with its vendors/sellers, your strong business acumen, and your experience analyzing data to make informed business decisions.
- Conduct competitor research and review web analytics to identify opportunities to improve customer experience, profit margins and meet overall business objectives.
- B2C & B2B Amazon Support: working with Amazon’s backend processes on Seller/Vendor Central, including product listings and marketplace storefront, etc.
- Document small to medium website enhancements and/or assist other analysts on larger projects.
- Work closely across departments and engage with developmental teams to validate web enhancements.
- Report trends, sales forecasts, missed opportunities and potential growth for each marketplace on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure content for all SKUs are optimized according to the marketplace and vendor standards.
- Eventually become subject matter expert for each of the 7+ marketplaces where we are listed.
The above position description is intended to describe the general content, identify the essential functions of, and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing data in various formats
- Very strong excel skills (VLOOKUP/XLOOKUP, Pivot tables, If/Then Statements, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively
- Shows excellent problem-solving skills and finds solutions efficiently
- Ability to work independently AND collaborate with others
- Works under pressure in a challenging fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4+ years’ experience, in e-commerce.
- Deep knowledge of Amazon 1st & 3rd party vendor/seller platforms is a must.
- Proficient in Excel as listed above. Experience in SQL a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What we offer: Why ISN?
This full-time, permanent role on our team offers a competitive compensation package that includes
- Healthcare benefits
- 401K (with company match)
- Life & Disability coverage
- Paid holidays
- Front-loaded PTO
- Opportunities for advancement within a growing organization
ISN is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression national origin, marital status, veteran or disability status.