Built by a team of experts, Trivium is passionate about helping people scale and grow their businesses. Using our established analytical systems and a customized strategy for digital marketing and PPC management, our goal is to generate successful outcomes for Amazon brands.
Trivium Group is growing and were looking for an extremely dedicated individual with experience of work on Amazon to join our team as a Brand Manager. In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the company's products, services, and product lines resonate with current or potential customers. In addition, you will monitor marketing trends as well as keep an eye on competitive companies in the marketplace so we can stay ahead of competition.
- Carrying out deep general analyzes and comparative analyses of the listings and providing valuable advice for improvement
- Ensuring the best input from brand is updated for customer interface on Amazon Detail Pages through perfect images and product descriptions
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Monitoring and optimizing product rankings and keywords
- Creating variation families/ splitting existing family etc.
- Creation, optimization and maintenance of product detail pages with relevant and high-quality content
- Making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns
- Providing support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of inefficiencies and identifying solutions
- Contributing to improvements in the user experience for customers
- Driving a high standard in customer satisfaction
- Proficiency in working with Helium 10, Data Dive, Excel
- Strong knowledge of Amazon listing optimization (everything), product launching and listing creation
- Thorough experience in troubleshooting issues with Amazon accounts, Amazon account health support and Amazon Post
- Proficiency in creating deals & vouchers on Amazon and variations for Amazon products
- Solid experience of Amazon competitors analysis
- English Level: at least B2
- Strong planning, prioritization and time-management skills
- Proactivity and commitment to getting things done
- Willingness to take responsibility and to constantly develop further
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Semi-flexible work hours
- Remote work year-round
- 4 weeks paid vacation + sick time
- 10 paid National Holidays
- English courses
- Professional development
This will be a remotely administered FULL TIME [40 hr/week] position with an immediate starting date upon hire. Working hours: 6:00-11:00 am PST are mandatory, over 4 hours are flexible. You will need a quiet workspace with fast internet, a webcam, and a microphone for video calls. This role is compensated on purely experience, and you will receive considerable levels of autonomy and ownership over your projects.
Note: If you dont think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.
Give yourself the chance to be part of the greatest team!