Built by a team of experts, Trivium is passionate about helping people scale and grow their businesses. Using our established analytical systems and a customized strategy for digital marketing and PPC management, our goal is to generate successful outcomes for Amazon brands.
Trivium Group is growing and we’re looking for an Amazon Account Auditor. As an Amazon Account Auditor, you will be an integral part of the sales team, leveraging your auditing expertise to maximize our sales efforts. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and pursue new sales prospects by conducting comprehensive audits of potential clients' Amazon accounts. Through your audit findings, you will demonstrate the value we can offer to clients and showcase how our services can enhance their Amazon performance.
Conduct Audits by doing the following:
- Perform thorough audits of brands' Amazon accounts, recording a 20-40-minute Loom video to document the account's current state.
- Analyze Metrics: Download and analyze business reports to calculate crucial account metrics, such as cost per Acquisition (CPA), cost per session, conversion rate, Total Advertising Cost of Sales (TACOS), profits, etc.
- Listing Optimization: Review and assess product listings to identify opportunities for improvement in images, copywriting, SEO, and A plus content. Provide recommendations to increase Click-Through Rate (CTR) and Conversion Rate (CVR).
- Keyword Analysis: Evaluate the performance of keywords and their rankings. Offer actionable tips to enhance organic placement and gain a larger share of the market.
- Amazon Ads Review: Examine brands' Amazon Ads accounts for organization and proper naming of portfolios and campaigns.
- Campaign Optimization: Open and assess the top 3-5 campaigns for proper structure and optimization. Suggest strategies to improve their overall performance.
- Strategic Recommendations: Summarize top strategies based on the audit findings to help brands enhance their performance and sales on Amazon.
- Trivium Introduction: Introduce Trivium and explain how our expertise can benefit the brand's Amazon selling journey.
- Expectations Communication: Provide a summary of what brands can expect in the first few months of collaboration with Trivium for the audit and optimization process.
- Express Gratitude: Thank brands for choosing our services and investing in an audit to improve their Amazon performance.
- Contact Information: Provide clear instructions on how to contact us for further inquiries or to proceed with our services.
- Well spoken in English is a MUST!!!
- Strong knowledge of Amazon's platform, policies, and best practices.
- Analytical skills and ability to interpret data to make strategic recommendations.
- Familiarity with Amazon advertising and campaign optimization.
- Experience in SEO, copywriting, and image optimization for e-commerce is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills to convey audit findings and recommendations effectively.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Up to $2000 monthly salary
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Onboarding training
- Continuous growth
Note: If you don’t think you meet all the criteria, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box. We prioritize flexible candidates willing to learn and grow professionally.