Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turns intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest growing brands in DTC such as Pura Vida, Something Navy, Primal Kitchen, Kopari, UMZU, and many more.
We value ownership, self-motivation, and empathy. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
We are looking for a talented multi-disciplinarian to join the Rebuy team as an Agency Partner Manager to execute our go-to-market strategy for the Rebuy Partnerships organization. As a member of the Partnerships organization you will be responsible for creating and developing a portfolio of the top B2B partners in the Shopify ecosystem who specialize in digital commerce, marketing, and systems integrations. You will be a bridge between marketing, support, sales engineering, channel sales, account management and product.
What you’ll do
- Establish and manage relationships with a portfolio of agency partners in the Shopify ecosystem
- Build and execute a strategy with those Agency partners to create mutual value with a focus on acquiring new merchants and expanding revenue with existing merchants
- Collaborate with the channel sales team to both develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through your partner portfolio to achieve lead generation and revenue targets and close new opportunities and set up accounts for revenue expansion
- Activate and enable partners with 1:1 training and project support to drive effective implementations of Rebuy geared to experimental growth strategies
- Engage with marketing and partners to develop co-marketing and awareness efforts jointly
Required experience and mindset
- Typically 3+ years of Channel Sales, Business Development, or Partner Management within the Shopify, or similar, ecosystem
- Strong demonstrable project management skills
- Understanding of and ability to execute a SaaS sales model including post-sale support
- A demonstrated skill with co-marketing or lead generation via content
- Ability to work remotely effectively
- Willingness to travel to partner offices, conferences, and events domestically 20-50% of the time
- Energized by building something new in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Set and exceed ambitious targets including quotas with a growth mindset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce