About The Role
If we would ask you for visually appealing and easy to navigate websites, which ones come to your mind? Are we one of them?If yes, would you like to help us make sure that we are at the very top of this list?If not, are you keen to help us improve our ecommerce strategies?As an Ecommerce Manager at BRUNA you will make sure that our ecommerce strategies deliver conversion and profitability. You will be a key stakeholder in the creation of the digital experience and journey for our customers and together with the online team ensure that BRUNA will be top of mind when it comes to great online shops.
At BRUNA, we are here on a mission. Not a simple one, but ambitious & inspiring enough to make you an expert of your craft. Not only do we aim to inspire and make everyday looks outstanding & conscious by creating high-quality & responsibly made jewelry, but we also aim to create a world where jewelry has a positive impact on our ecosystem. If you want to be part of this mission, join the BRUNA team, and let’s walk this path together!
- Contribute to revenue and conversion goals of the BRUNA online channel
- Building beautiful and optimised Ecommerce pages on our website on the Shopify platform
- Responsible for establishing and strengthening our website performance, customer interaction with categories, featured product placement, and Ecommerce shopping experience to identify growth opportunities
- Identifying and executing upon opportunities for optimization of site search, product data, product sorting, filters/facets, product recommendations, up-sells/cross-sells, product taxonomy, and content strategies
- Increasing the conversion rate and average order value through site optimization, by continuously running A/B tests and measuring uplift of the various initiatives
- Measure and analyse website performance to identify optimization opportunities
- Managing the merchandising calendar to accurately schedule website content and organise support for digital marketing efforts
- Execute and manage new collection launches
- Manage and implement SEO/SEM
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as marketing, brand, operations and creative to execute revenue driving e-commerce campaigns that consistently improve customer experience on site
- Management of third party partners and applications in the Shopify ecosystem
- Internationalisation and multilanguage maintenance of the website
- Performance assurance to ensure accuracy of product data and promotional content on a daily basis, as well as taking responsibility for correcting and facilitating any fixes
- Ensure correct tracking / channel attribution in our E-commerce platform and analytics tools by implementation of the correct measurement tags and code
- Strong track record in an Ecommerce role of a fast-growing business, exceeding your KPIs. Deep knowledge and experience in Ecommerce tools such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Optimize, Klaviyo, Typeform, Hotjar etc.
- Customer-centricity. You always have the customer in mind and ensure they are experiencing an outstanding user journey.
- Data-driven mindset. Extracting, cleaning and managing data to produce and analyse online reports comes natural to you. You understand and apply the power of data in everything you do.
- Flexibility. You are able to prioritize tasks and plan, schedule, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines and targets. You can quickly respond to changes in the business environment and make adjustments to meet organizational goals
- Communication skills. You talk clearly and know how to communicate with different stakeholders. This helps you to build strong relationships and maximize your output effectively.
What You Can Expect
- The ambitious and inspiring team that keeps each other accountable when it is most needed
- Endless growth opportunities so you can forget about reaching a plateau in your career
- A fully remote position and team, so you can be sipping a coffee on your balcony in the morning whilst implementing that new onboarding process - forget commuting!
- Travel and meet the team during regular international team events. You’ll get to not only have the opportunity to work remotely but get to know everyone in person
- Be a part of the change and protect our nature by joining a company where sustainability matters.