Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 80 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel's success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
- Lead a team of 6-8 Mid Market Managers
- Attract, hire, retain high performing talent with an aptitude to learn and grow
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Coach, manage and develop sellers with an emphasis on continual learning and skill-gap improvement
- Develop processes that scale and drive consistent execution across the team
- Actively monitor sales pipeline, activity & forecasts to proactively adapt to changing conditions
- Report to Head of Sales and work cross-functionally with Sales Ops, CS, and Marketing
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the business by sharing insights, the root causes behind changes in KPI’s, the frequency and impact of these root causes and your recommendations to double down or course correct as needed
- Have experience leading MM segment in a fast growth company
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years sales management experience, in a SaaS environment
- 5+ years of experience managing an international team of MM Sales Managers
- Skilled at working cross-functionally with various departments
- Analytical and data driven, with a strong growth mindset
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
- Computer equipment applicable to your role
- Stock grant opportunities
- Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
- The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.