What Is Topsort
Join us at Topsort, a dynamic and innovative Series A startup in the media space that is democratizing the secret of profitable and delightful Google and Amazon style advertising via simple, auction-based products that leverages newest technology in machine learning.
With a vision to redefine media consumption, we're on our way to becoming the next big thing in the digital landscape, akin to early Google. We are seeking for a Marketing Manager to be at the forefront of this exciting journey.
At Topsort, we're reshaping the e-commerce landscape with our cutting-edge growth media infrastructure and tools. We believe in making advertising intuitive, intelligent, and genuinely cool, without any of the creepy ads or cookie-obsession (well, maybe just the chocolate ones). In a rapidly changing industry, we're on a mission to democratize monetization access for all and ensure that advertising doesn't leave any brand or seller feeling confused or overwhelmed.
Our team is all about straightforward communication, embracing feedback without taking it personally, and fostering a super collaborative environment. We thrive on working together, lifting each other up, and getting things done with a sense of urgency. We're the kind of team that loves making bold choices, sharing extraordinary opinions, and maintaining a 100mph pace. No endless meetings here – if it can be done today, we're all about getting it done today.
- Strategic Planning: Execute a data-driven marketing strategy for an Enterprise (predominantly Retail) portfolio, of integrated campaigns and programs that include a blend of inbound and outbound activities including email, SEO, PPC, display ads, social media, and online events.
- Brand Development: Lead efforts to strengthen the Topsort brand in the market, positioning it as a leader in Retail Media SaaS.
- Website Management and Optimisation: Manage our website’s content, optimize SEO, and conduct regular updates to ensure the website aligns with evolving business objectives.
- Content Marketing: Work with outsourced resources where required to update the website, blogs, LinkedIn, and other social sites to drive traffic, create awareness, and grow demand with the target audience.
- Data Analysis: Track, measure, analyze and report on the effectiveness of demand creation campaigns and impact on the pipeline, making recommendations for future programs and investments using Hubspot
- Lead Generation: Provide support for the Sales and Customer Success team in terms of assisting sales leadership in driving and delivering the leads and internal growth necessary for ongoing business success. Including deck creation, proposal writing, etc.
- Database Management: Be the custodian of the Topsort CMS, maintaining data hygiene and integrity for accurate reporting and implementation of growth programs.
- Event Management: Plan and execute events, conferences, and webinars to showcase Topsort's expertise and solutions. Additionally, identify sponsorship and speaking opportunities to enhance Topsort's presence in the industry.
- Enablement and Collateral: Development collateral (including copy and creative) to promote brand visibility and support our Sales and Customer Success teams, such as external sales presentations and one-pagers.
What We Expect From You
- 4+ years or more experience in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, SEM, and Social Media marketing (paid and organic)
- Comfortable working within Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Ads.
- An understanding of Hubspot.
- Familiarity with tools such as SEMRush, Adobe, Figma, Canva, and Youtube.
- Past experience creating and maintaining websites within a CMS.
- Subject matter expertise in demand creation for Enterprise.
- Flexible, self-started with a start-up background preferred.
- The ability to develop and maintain ongoing data quality and lead hygiene processes.
- Experience working closely with sales and sales development teams, able to represent marketing effectively, while delivering supporting content, and tools to enable sales success in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, while also contributing as a team player; willing to experiment with new ideas, concepts, tools, and approaches to marketing and business development using outcome-based metrics to demonstrate success.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple outsourced resources.
What is it like to work at Topsort?
- Silicon Valley to the World: We were born in the pandemic by Stanford and Harvard alum cofounders who offers remote-working options with coworking memberships and (at least) once a year in person offsite gathering. You’ll be welcomed by coworkers in 11 countries that all bring a unique perspective to the company from day 1.
- Valued for Your Individuality: From personalized birthday gifts to work anniversaries, and management training program or in-person gatherings or career talks and mentorships, part-time DJs and tik-tok vloggers are also commercial leaders and technical staff at Topsort. We don’t take management with a cookie cutter approach - but rather we cherish your quarkes and think it makes us stronger.
- Constant Improvement: The best way to grow is by doing, Topsort team is made of action-driven, intelligent, and curious individuals who are constantly seeking improvements and reinventions that lead to be a better output and never content with the status quo.
- Embrace a Sports Team Mentality: We are all helpful and collaborative internally. You are ultimately surrounded by just different people that are all here to help you get the job done and shine as team.
- Direct and Speedy: We give candid feedback, push each other to set higher goals and produce more impact by always thinking “how do we do this faster and better”
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Because we believe every person who is joining an early stage fast growing startup should be incentivized as the company grows.
- Of course, 401k, dental, medical and vision insurance - and we continually add to our benefits package based on employee preferences and feedback, ensuring that we take care of our team in the best possible way!
Topsort is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Are you ready to apply? Email HR@TOPSORT.COM