JOB TITLE: Program Account Manager
LOCATION: Fully Remote
FLSA CLASS: Exempt, Salary
POSTING DATE: 02-Nov-2023
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY:
Answering to the VP of Program Sales & Activation, the Program Account Manager (PAM) is responsible for developing and managing the online company store program(s) assigned to them and to meet and exceed assigned sales and profitability goals. This includes cultivating and developing relationships with the Client’s primary stakeholders. The PAM must prepare, attend, and run weekly Client calls. The PAM is responsible for providing the Client with ideas and solutions for inventory and on-demand products, warehouse and fulfillment solutions, is responsible for proper branding of the store, and developing a marketing calendar to promote and drive sales to meet sales targets. The PAM is accountable for inventory order entry review, inventory management including the weekly reorder report, timeline management, the master products spreadsheet, P&L management, and on-time delivery. The PAM is responsible for preparing and presenting business reviews on a cadence agreed to by the Client. The PAM will help develop and execute the overall program sales strategy of assigned accounts, identify new stakeholders to further develop the audience that has access to the portal, prepare and execute onsite sales as needed, and be a strong partner to the Sales Team for all account(s) they manage. The PAM will partner with the Operations Team to help drive operational efficiencies of the programs they manage, the Merchandising Team to most effectively merchandise the store according to ePromos sourcing protocol, IT Team for site development and functionality, and Accounting Team for accurate account set up and billing.
The following duties are not intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties required in this position. This job description is intended as a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. This role may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional duties as requested.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Duties, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Primary point of contact for cross functional client partners/brands to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement, and test all online website initiatives.
- Determine and maintain inventory levels, perform inventory analysis, review the weekly reorder report, place inventory orders when needed, advise proper inventory turns, and act on product closeouts.
- Assure the program is meeting all contractual requirements.
- Lead a team with cross-functional roles to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting, including sales, inventory, and Google analytics, as well as quarterly business reviews.
- Supervise the user experience of the online company store including site navigation, content development, online sales funnels and online promotional campaigns and be their primary point of contact.
- Utilize the ePromos sourcing protocol and partner with the Merchandising Team to create and update a core items collection in which to merchandise programs.
- Minimum of 5 years' Promotional Product Industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ leading a team with demonstrated results of consistently meeting & exceeding sales performance targets
- Significant knowledge of how promotional products are utilized.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Proven leadership of large eCommerce projects.
- Experience with B2B and B2C eCommerce.
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technology and web analytics.
- Sound judgment in decision making and problem solving
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality and professional conduct
- Position is fully remote to the US only
- Ability to accommodate multiple time-zones with primary ET (EST/EDT)
- Dedicated workspace and high-speed internet
- Frequent video conference/email/chat
- Maintaining a stationary position for up to 50% of the workday
- Consistently operate a computer and other productivity equipment including keyboard, webcam and document scanner
- Clarity of vision of 30” or less
- Ability to perceive sound in the capacity of oral communication
- Exertion of up to 10lbs. of force as related to lift or move of objects
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
ePromos is committed to creating a diverse workplace environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
We do not accept resume submissions from third party recruiters.