About the job
The ideal candidate
- Project management experience collaborating with developers, copywriters, and designers to execute on growth experiments & web optimizations.
- Experience with setting up A/B tests and other forms of optimization using tools like Google Optimize
- Experience with QA / testing to ensure custom work on web experiences is built correctly
- Experience executing on creation of landing pages, sales funnels & custom UI/UX experiments from ideation, development, testing.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to know what to prioritize & when, experience with Asana / Notion
- Innovator Mindset: Ability to create a vision, define new ways of thinking, create new roadmaps and concepts, navigate ambiguity, define and execute test/learn scenarios, and influence leadership to invest behind new ideas
- Understanding of web analytics and metrics (Google Analytics / Looker)
- Manage developers, copywriters, and designers to improve onsite KPI’s (conversion rates, bounce rates, orders, AOV, etc.)
- Modify and create new web experiences
- Setup A/B tests and other forms of optimization
- Create promotional offers (directly on eCommerce platform or working with developers)
Underlining® creates customer-focused beauty brands with a proven track record. Our flagship brands include Nailboo® (nails), HIDE® (cosmetics and skincare) and TatBrow® (eyebrows). In less than 4 years these brands have amassed over 1,000,000 customers within the U.S. In 2022 we launched multiple retail partnerships (nearly 5,000 stores), and our plans moving forward include further retail expansion as well as taking our brands international. Underlining® has strategic support from entrepreneurs behind Glossier, Schmidts Organics & Unilever, and is quickly becoming a leading brand incubator. We're searching for dynamic entrepreneurs looking to make an impact on some of the most exciting brands on the market.
Underlining® is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of our staff and inclusive work environment. We recruit qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs.