Landen is an organic skincare brand established in Denmark, Copenhagen in 2020. We create hair and body care products made from botanical ingredients. With gentle, yet effective formulations and a focus on minimalist design Landen believe in encouraging positive habits of wellbeing.
About the role:
Fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever to gain exposure to eCommerce, marketing and international business. Reporting to the eCommerce Manager, you will be working across website management, content production and PR.
* Responsible for product uploads and merchandising of the website.
* Work closely with the eCommerce Manager on improving customer experience, conversion and SEO strategies.
* Analyse and report on customer behaviour and website performance.
* Provide support with photoshoots by researching locations, photographers and stylists.
* Experience working with Shopify and Google Analytics.
* You are proactive and self-starter, looking to gain cross-functional experience and grow within the business.
* Basic understanding of SEO.
Relevant skills & attributes:
* Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role and a sound understanding of digital and online business
* Understanding of digital, social media marketing to drive sales
* Knowledge of and experience using a CMS (Content Management System) to manage stock online
* Sound understanding of website infrastructure and ecommerce platforms
* High level of MS office skills e.g. word, excel and outlook
* Proficiency in google analytics and platform reporting
What we offer:
* Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options.
* Commitment to diversity, inclusion, health and wellbeing of our people.
* Gym membership & health insurance
* Flexible and hybrid working environment including tailored hours, remote working, career breaks, study leave, generous paid parental leave and leave purchase plans.
Wed love to hear from you!
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. We highly value diverse life experiences and perspectives and were open to adapting the role to suit the right person. You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed]. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Landen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Landen is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.