What We Do
At C.A. Fortune, we aspire to maintain our position as the nation’s leading consumer brands agency. We realize how fortunate we are (pun intended) to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients. From sales management to marketing, all the way down to insights and e-commerce, our boutique service model offers a breadth of services to our clients.
Who We Are
People. Passion. Purpose. Our people are the core of our business. Our unique boutique service model allows our people to follow their passions with a purpose, all while delivering excellent services to our clients. At C.A., we live and breathe our values. We are fearless and curious innovators who lead with solutions, empower others, and do the right thing, always. We are a family-first organization and recognize the importance of a healthy and flexible work-life balance, a positive support system, and the power of diversity and inclusion.
Overview of the Role
- We are looking for a Manager, E-Commerce Partnership will manage a portfolio of clients on all day- to-day activities to grow CA Fortune Clients’ business on Ecommerce platforms, with a focus on Amazon, to ensure they are set up for success. This role will lead strategy sessions, business reviews, and operations meetings.
- Fully Remote
- Travel required is less than 10% - i.e. client national sales meetings, ECommerce Team meetings, etc.
- At C.A. we’re not looking for perfection, just people that want to commit to a us and grow their careers long-term. We are on a mission to build better brands that inspire healthier lifestyles for consumers and their families. If you’re looking for a sign to apply, here it is!
What You’ll do at C.A. Fortune
- Direct management of clients’ brands and portfolio with responsibility for:
- Ecommerce strategy development across the channel to ensure product availability, content, customer acquisition, and retention
- Amazon digital shelf creation & optimization, assortment recommendations, pricing, merchandising, Amazon Advertising strategy & execution, 1P & 3P selling
- Identify, track, and report on KPIs
- Help clients navigate relationships and meetings with Amazon Vendor Managers
- Manage clients’ vendor and seller accounts, including catalog and content updates, merchandising, data accuracy, and submissions to Amazon support
- Analyze client reporting and develop insights that lead to action to drive growth
- Tracking progress and coordinate client updates and ensure critical timelines are met
- Identification of issues and troubleshooting solutions with Amazon
- Work with distributors and other 3P logistics providers to provide solutions for clients to sell any product via Amazon platforms
What You Should Bring to the Table
- At least 3 years of experience working with Amazon
- Experience partnering with Amazon and working with both Seller Central & Vendor Central platforms
- Experience with a major retailer (Brick & Mortar or Online)
- Experience with Amazon's advertising portal (i.e. budgeting and advertising spend)
- Strong knowledge of the consumer products industry (specifically food products)
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly articulate complex concepts/processes in a concise manner, including strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker; can turn self-developed strategies/efficient processes into execution
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or similar industry experience
- Proficient with all necessary computer based programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- 16 days PTO
- 11 paid company holidays per year
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- 3 months fully paid parental leave (regardless of gender)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Paid company life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Summer hours (half day Fridays from Memorial Day thru Labor Day)
Come As You Are
C.A. Fortune is committed to making our company more inclusive. Diversity fuels our innovation and better connects us to our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. Based on research, we know that women and other marginalized groups tend to apply to roles only when their experience perfectly matches the job description. That said, we encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of qualifications, especially if this role aligns with your career trajectory.