We're looking for a Lifecycle/Retention & Loyalty Marketing leader who has a passion for driving company growth and the growth of the individuals they lead. We're looking for someone who is a lifecycle expert in day-to-day campaign management, conversion rate optimization testing, tech stack, performance analysis, and also likes to have fun with the creative elements of lifecycle. This role will be a very hands-on leader with subject matter expertise and direct technical experience. If you know how to turn retention metric goals into a roadmap of next steps to execute towards (and have done it before), we welcome your application!
What You'll Focus On
- Own and drive all lifecycle marketing channels, campaigns, and automations that span across the customer lifecycle: acquisition, retention, advocacy/loyalty, and reactivation/win-backs.
- Deliver on key retention metrics such as LTV, AOV, Churn, DAU/MAU Ratio, Order Frequency, and more.
- Actively test, manage, and update all email/SMS/push flows, connecting with customers at key points in their lifecycle.
- Identify gaps in the customer lifecycle and create solutions within our marketing channels, ecommerce experience, product strategy, and beyond.
- Own customer segmentation strategy throughout the lifecycle.
- Maintain and continue to improve our CRM instance and other areas of our tech stack that drive lifecycle operations/strategy.
- Collaborate daily with technical stakeholders to drive correct implementation of all MarTech / analytics tools required to manage lifecycle performance measurement, testing, deployments, and more.
- Collaborate daily with creative stakeholders to drive project completion for required creative to rotate and test on our channels.
- Manage the lifecycle marketing roadmap, content calendar, and performance reporting.
What You Bring
- 5-7 years of experience in a senior lifecycle marketing position, with a focus in acquisition, retention, loyalty/advocacy, or reactivation/win-backs, required.
- 3+ years of experience managing a small lifecycle marketing team required.
- 5+ years of experience managing day-to-day deployments of lifecycle CRM campaigns in email, SMS, push, retargeting, or other mid-funnel channels required.
- Experience with Braze CRM or similar lifecycle CRM tools preferred.
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, MixPanel, AppsFlyer, and Tableau preferred.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin preferred.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams required.
- Ability to successfully communicate with and present to senior leaders required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, specifically pivot tables, required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with minimal supervision required.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and projects required.
- Strong leadership and team development skills required.
- Strong change management skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to successfully receive and use feedback to improve performance required.
- Strong technology skills highly preferred.
What We Offer
- A fair compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 100% employer-paid Short-Term Disability (STD)
- 100% employer-paid Life Insurance and option for additional employee-paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer-paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance and option for additional employee-paid AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- $50 quarterly Chowbus credit