Insense is a one-stop shop to collaborate with creators for user-generated content, organic posting, and whitelisted ads. Through our marketplace, marketers can get instantly matched to the right creator’s profile, manage multiple influencer partnerships at once, receive a steady flow of high-quality UGC and run creator-made ads, all in one space.
Insense is an official partner of TikTok and Meta.
Founded in 2016, we are a remote-first company of 50+ people from 13 countries.
Our two-year ambition is to become a first-choice creator content & ad platform for e-commerce in the US. And we are inviting you to join us on this exciting journey!
👋🏻 Hey there!
We're looking for a dynamic Digital Account Manager to join us, as part of our growing Managed Service team, in our mission to help eCommerce brands by upscaling paid social advertising with creator content.
In this role, you will collaborate across disciplines and move between projects that vary greatly in scope and type.
We are looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual who will support our Client Growth team by providing excellent client service, driving improvements implementing, and collaborating with different team members and the company's departments.
This role is full-time, fully remote, and requires availability from 9 am to 6 pm EST.
🚀 About us
Insense, an official creative partner of TikTok and Meta, is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that connects brands with the creators to produce visual assets that win in the paid social.
Founded in 2016, we are a remote-first company of 50 people from 13 countries.
Our two-year ambition is to become a first-choice creator ad & content platform for e-commerce in the US. And we are inviting you to join us on this exciting journey!
- Becoming a part of our Client Growth Team to take part in leading managed service projects: from kick-off calls to the delivery of the final creative assets;
- Managing brands’ campaigns: coming up with ad creative concepts, filling out creative briefs, and matching them with the perfect-fit creators;
- Managing communication with creators;
- Working with different sources and pieces of information: especially with structuring and reporting;
- Working with post-production team: coming up with a brief for the motion designer, sharing feedback, and leading the communication till the delivery of post-produced videos.
- Working in synergy with our internal team as well as a client to reach the best result possible;
- Diving deep into UGC production and content marketing in general
👩🏻💻 Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years working in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Management Consultancy role;
- You strive in a fast-paced environment and have a growth mindset
- You can track and solve issues delivering excellence in customer service/communication
- You feel comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining a commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail;
- You are customer-centric, always thinking of the user experience and their results/success
- You work with the team to achieve the bigger goal of the business
- You have strong spoken and written English communication skills
- Having a background in Digital Marketing/Paid Social is a plus.
- Previous experience of working in a startup
🤝🏻 What we offer
🏠 Fully remote, full-time position
💰 Competitive salary commensurate with your experience
🌍 Experience working in an international team together with dedicated, dynamic young professionals
🌱 Professional growth opportunities - cultivate your knowledge in influencer marketing, e-commerce, and paid social
💻 Necessary working Apple equipment after a probation period
🏝 Team retreats two times a year