At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Customer Support Specialists, called Product Experts at Klaviyo, are a critical part of our future success. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for a Product Expert who is passionate about providing the best support to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo.
We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
Check out this great video from the team: What it's like to be a Klaviyo and core values.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo platform
- Provide high-quality product support for Klaviyo customers, partnering with them to effectively resolve their issues through email, chat, and phone
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies.
- Diagnose software issues and resolve escalated customer complaints engage using established processes
- Provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Communicate thoughtfully and effectively with all Klaviyo customers
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
Now look at this video to understand a bit more! What it means to be a product expert
Who You Are:
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and end users
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up:
- Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce
- Web works, networking, and software products
- DNS, IPs and other networking concepts
- Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com .
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here . Additional information regarding benefits can be found here .
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.