At Siena, we are building the world's first autonomous customer service platform, leveraging artificial intelligence to enable machines to engage in useful and empathic conversations. Our platform is the first of its kind, designed to work out-of-the-box to effectively solve customer problems across all digital channels.Our self-service, autonomous CX platform uses advanced natural language processing techniques to communicate with customers in a natural tone and promptly answer questions, while also utilizing conversation redirecting algorithms to develop a human + AI operating model. As a result, companies see a significant reduction in ticket backlogs, a marked improvement in customer experience, improved ability to manage unpredictable conversation volumes, and an increase in agent capacity to handle high empathy cases.If you're excited about artificial intelligence and the intersection of human-to-machine communications, and want to be part of a remote team who is driving innovation and making a real impact, then come join us in pushing the boundaries of AI and CX performance.
Team and culture:
- Product-driven. We're on a mission to building a best-in-class product that will power millions of brands.
- Ownership. We do meaningful work and we own it 100%. We share wins with the team and take individual responsibility when things don't pan out. It takes courage to take responsibility even in the face of failure. Be an owner and you'll thrive here.
- Autonomy. We have the ability to unblock ourselves, search for answers before asking for help, and make reasonable decisions within our scope without seeking consensus from others.
- Customer-first. We understand our customers and optimize to build the best product for them.
- Impact. We take our work seriously. We’re a small squad on a mission to change ecommerce for the better.
- Open & thoughtful communication. We prefer an async way of working with a focus on deep work vs. endless meetings and politics.
About the role:
Join our team as the Customer Success Manager and bring your customer-focused approach and dedication to drive brands to success through recurring communication, experiments, and process building. You’ll be the owner of designing and executing implementation processes to ensure our clients are our partners in reshaping CX.
What you'll be doing:
- Continuously achieve the brand's automation rate and objective success rate goals.
- Ensure successful implementation of Siena technology across dozens of brands.
- Design & execute processes, playbooks, and articles to enable the success of our customers.
- Provide excellent guidance through kick-off meetings, and recurring AI strategy meetings.
- Educate our customers - run workshops, webinars, and presentations to showcase new features and strategies.
- Act as the customer’s voice by capturing feedback, product requests, and revealing new pain points to address. Feed the feedback to the product team.
- Record Loom videos and provide support via Slack Connect (occasionally during weekends)
- Engage with customers via our private Slack community (occasionally during weekends)
Join the team if you:
- Have a genuine love for building customer relationships and a knack for crushing business goals.
- Are confident about your hands-on approach in customer-facing interactions. A big plus for previous management experience.
- Have proven experience working with highly complex technology products.
- You are comfortable with rapid paced startup environments where many hats are to be worn.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
Impress us even further:
- Showcase your problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- 🏠 The flexibility to work from anywhere, even if it's just from the comfort of your own bed (because let's face it, who doesn't love a good WFH situation?)
- 🌞 Flexible working hours, because who said you can't design your day on your terms?
- 💸 Competitive salaries, smaller egos. We offer highly competitive salaries and equity, because we're building this together.
- 🌴 Time off? More like time on. With unlimited paid time off and a minimum of 15 days off per year, you'll have plenty of time to explore the world (or just your couch).
- 📖 "Edu-tainment" budget - an annual budget to continue learning and expanding your horizons. It's like getting a raise without having to ask for it. We invest in you, so you can continue to invest in yourself.
At Siena, our success depends on surrounding ourselves with exceptional talent and cultivating a culture that fosters happiness, encourages challenge, and empowers individuals to perform at their peak. We're methodically constructing this environment from its very foundation. I hope that excites you enough to apply.Siena provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.