Simply more bookings - that’s our mission!
Profitroom is a global hospitality software technology company which originated from Poznan, Poland (and that’s where our HQ is) in 2008 and keeps on growing ever since - our employees are spread in over 40 countries all over the world.
We deliver leading SaaS technology and marketing services to give hoteliers the tools to increase revenue performance, bookings and efficiency, and provide their consumers with the best services and experiences.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to take care of our growing customer base in Africa. In this role you will have an opportunity to use your hospitality experience and consulting skills to support our customers in adopting Profitroom’s products, educating them and consulting their businesses to achieve what we at Profitroom do best - generate simply more bookings and maximise revenue!
On a daily basis you will:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Support assigned hotel clients and all other assigned accommodation providers to maximise their direct revenue potential and use all Profitroom tools, products and services
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Become familiar with clients' needs and business practices, guide them towards Profitroom solutions for their needs to optimise revenue performance and maximise upsell opportunities.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Gather regular feedback from clients and feedback technical/development feedback using Profitrooms Idea Bank.
- Work with internal development work groups to communicate development solutions required by the market with a bias towards revenue-generating developments.
- Drive initiatives and engagement in the Profitroom product with market-wide initiatives to underline Profitroom’s position as a market leader, with webinars, written articles, and customer success stories.
- Define Group clients revenue objectives and build and execute revenue growth plans.
- Attend onboarding meetings for group clients for account familiarisation and to understand the technical requirements of client pre and post onboarding.
- Liaise with business analysts and product owners on the technical requirements for group clients, manage clients expectations and to build regional/global cases for functionality developments.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Previous commercial experiences in an account management role.
- Experience in working with hotels in an ecommerce environment and/or hotel revenue management experience.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Ability to analyse data, and identify trends and changes to market conditions.
- Capacity & willingness to gain a working understanding of various integrations and systems.
- A willing and able problem solver with a proven track record of thinking out of the box to find client solutions.
- Proven ability to engage clients and drive changes in businesses in a consultative capacity.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide consultancy
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot)
- Driving licence and a car.
What can we offer?
- Fully remote and flexible working environment
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A solid business model in a market that offers plenty of room for development
- Benefits: foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training and courses, e-learning platform, online courses, employee referral program, employee loyalty program
- The opportunity to work within a team and company that recognises our shared success and the role you play