Type: Full time- Hybrid
Salary: $75,000- $80,000
It all started when two logistics CEOs envisioned an ecommerce services platform that combined decades of shipping expertise with the ability to help customers accelerate omnichannel ecommerce and diversify revenue growth.
Over the last ten years, they built a national network of warehouses and established vendor numbers and direct software connections to the world’s largest retailers (including Walmart, Target, HSN/QVC, etc).
The result . . . The Halo Effect. EcomHalo™ provides sustainable shipping and the ability to introduce our customers to new ecommerce retail platforms while managing all services through one cloud-based dashboard.
The Customer Service (Guardians) Director is accountable to develop and the strategies that guarantee excellent customer satisfaction across the order to delivery cycle. The Guardians Director drives the design of processes, organization and systems that focus on customer experience improvements including co-innovation with customers by delivering a high level of customer service and satisfaction while minimizing the total cost to service through continuous improvement of operational effectiveness, employee productivity and profitability. The role is also directly accountable to define and own the customer experience roadmap that delivers a competitive advantage for all customers in the EcomHalo family.
This position can be based in Atlanta, GA, or remote from a home office.
1. Business and Strategic Planning
- Cultivate a mission of customer centricity throughout the business.
- Understand the customers at a granular level and identify the value of specific or/and segments of customers, that support the overall strategy
- Develop and drive EcomHalo’s strategy for growth.
- Drive internal resources and external vendors to offer competitive superiority though our E-commerce tools differentiation and ease of use for our customers.
- Work with customers to identify, develop, and implement collaborative and innovative solutions to increase product availability and access to customers.
- Review and improve processes across the Guardian department to continuously improve speed and resolution of issues.
2. Execution of strategy to deliver high growth
- Develop and measure metrics that track contribution and progress on customer satisfaction across the customer partnership to delivery process.
- Define and lead initiatives that deliver sustainable efficiencies/productivity.
- Promote effective and innovative problem solving and decision making.
- Develop and promote a customer centric culture across domains of the organization.
3. People management
- Lead and continuously develop a high performing team.
- Drives a customer-first mentality, provide thoughtful leadership to achieve goals and encourage accountability and continuous improvement.
- Directly leads a team responsible for generating and communicating data reporting and useful insights in collaboration with cross functional business partners.
- Bachelor's degree preferred not required.
- 8 years of Customer Service and/or Logistics/3PL/Fulfillment
- 2 years of eCommerce experience, including both B2B and B2C.
- 8 years of experience managing a team.
- Knowledge of the customer life cycle.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C platforms.
- Knowledge of HubSpot Service platform or other Customer Service platforms.
- Ability to influence senior management on customer value creation and required investments.
- Ability to create and lead a first-time right culture with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and proficient experience with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Strong ability to lead a cross functional team.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
- Day one Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program