Who We Are
We go beyond software. Carbon6 is building a community to support ecommerce sellers by removing the barriers to selling online and simplifying their path to success. Developed by the brightest minds in the marketplace ecosystem, our suite of software tools and resources help entrepreneurs succeed at every stage of their journey. We are a global company across North America, Europe and Asia, made up of passionate entrepreneurs, expert sellers, and innovative thought leaders
We recently raised $66 million USD in Series A from leading investors and serve over 200,000+ sellers to drive growth, maximize profitability and manage with intelligence to scale their businesses.
The Opportunity (On-site, Toronto, ON)
Carbon6.io is looking for Business Development Representatives to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you are representing Carbon6 as the first point of contact with potential clients. You’ll become an expert on communicating the value of our ecosystem of tools and resources and how we help entrepreneurs succeed at every stage of their journey. If you are looking forward to rolling up your sleeves and making an impact not only on Carbon6’s growth but on the success of the businesses you'll be working with, this role is definitely for you!
- Build relationships with prospects, and generate new leads through outbound calling and appointment setting.
- Identify, initiate, follow up and qualify all sales leads and opportunities.
- Keeping up with tech sales industry trends, identify market opportunities and analyze competition.
- Work in a collaborative environment, and support team members in other sales efforts and operations.
- Work with the Marketing Team to plan In-Person & Webinar based sales presentations.
- Complete all internal reporting and paperwork in a timely fashion.
- Network with other tech industry professionals.
What You Bring:
- 1+ year of sales experience, and understand what it takes to succeed in sales. B2B/SaaS experience is a plus.
- You are results-driven, and are able to work effectively and multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are able to communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people.
- You are highly motivated, love to engage with new prospects to solve a problem, and love to make cold calls.
- You are deeply curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning and helping us grow.
- You have experience following a proven sales process, and managing leads within a CRM.
- Experience generating their own leads and cultivating prospects.
- Be tech savvy, and can identify and speak to the specific needs of our prospects regarding their needs.
Perks and Benefits
- As an early member of our team, you’ll receive competitive compensation.
- Extended health benefits including medical, vision and dental coverage.
- Flexible paid time off.
- You’ll receive a laptop conveniently delivered to your door to get you started and set up for success day 1.